Burnout Video Thread | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Burnout Video Thread

OK, lets get some viewing in this forum!

Rules
Must be a RBV. ( Ranger Based Vehicle)

No other moving vehicles can be seen in your video.

Videos shot outside of city limits, or on private property only.

Drag strip videos are ok. In this case other vehicles may be seen.

Must be your vehicle. No videos of " my buddy's explorer"

Getting a ticket for video will disqualify you from contest. However a consolation prize will be awarded upon posting your picture with paid ticket at the court clerks window. Prize will double if you can get the clerk to smile.

ok, I think you get the idea. Be safe, but have fun. Now, let's see em. Here is mine from a few years ago to get things started.

Please take note-no power braking or water puddle. That is pure dry launch. OK, I even feathered the throttle in 3 steps.

Let's see the smoke. I don't know what you get, but if this works out well, the prizes will reflect this.
:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Subscribing.

Nice! :D Once I get my exhaust done and re-run my charge piping I will see about an AWD burnout! :)

:popcorn: Cherry ripe Jon. Love that sound, mate.

Jon....If I remember correctly, your daughter was holding the camera...

....and I remember her 'commentary' at the end of your now edited video.....LOL

Ryan

Nothing much here. Just a small burnout the one time I had the front driveshaft out.

th_burnout.jpg

Yeah, I've only burned out a couple times with the front DS out.. was fun but.. man tires are expensive.. haha.. I get it for racing though, warm those things up. Looking forward to what comes from this thread.

Yeah, I've only burned out a couple times with the front DS out.. was fun but.. man tires are expensive.. haha.. I get it for racing though, warm those things up. Looking forward to what comes from this thread.

You don't really need much of a burnout when racing, especially on street tires. Just enough to clean the dirt off the tread and maybe put a little heat in them. Even what I was doing in those videos was excessive.

Mounty03 broke the rules.....

No other moving vehicles can be seen in your video.

Without using a break,there isnt going to be many people posting!! Or at least not very big burn outs!! Ill post some when my gears get broke in but with out water or power brake its going to be hard to get a big burnout out of my 33s.ebrake or water and ill show you all how to melt a set of tires off!!! Have a set waiting!!hhhah

Without using a break,there isnt going to be many people posting!! Or at least not very big burn outs!! Ill post some when my gears get broke in but with out water or power brake its going to be hard to get a big burnout out of my 33s.ebrake or water and ill show you all how to melt a set of tires off!!! Have a set waiting!!hhhah

Turdle was saying that he didn't use the brake at all in his video, not that you couldn't.

Ooo man its on then.i had a vid on my old phone,one that got stolen,of me melting my stock tires all the way to the rims.it cost me a new trans though! !!! Ill get some good ones in a couple weeks,ive got two stock tires left and new 4.88s waiting to melt them to the rims!! Hahahah

can we see the video of eric's rig trying to make a turn in humbdolt?

repeat performance then..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back