CA - AZ "newbie run" Truck Haven Oct. 20 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

CA - AZ "newbie run" Truck Haven Oct. 20

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can't wait for this! I'm really looking forward to seeing the 'big dawgs' in action

i may have my new nikon in time for this trip, so i hope everyone LOVES pictures! oh and i'll have video gear too. i won't be able to drive my bucket, so i plan on documenting EVERYTHING!!!!

exploderpilot, if you bring your video gear, I can bring a 32" Flat screen TV along and we can set it up on a table out side anywhere and watch the day's action, before they do the nite run's.:D

come on pilot, bring your truck and we'll do a side trip ocotillo run. :D

(navajo might be out of the shop on friday!)

Don't know if pops is going to go or not. I'll tell him about it. I on the other hand, I never miss a TH trip!

So are the tator guns coming too??:cool:

Now I'm not sure if we can make this trip. I have two training classes this month, both one week long. The second class is in Sacramento, and I should be getting back on the 20th.

well i was just down el centro and that area, its 112 degreea out there, lets go camp right now!!!!!:D

...i am going to stay by my shop where it was only a frigid 103 today...they say we might even drop 4 degree's by thursday, lol...honestly, this is the hottest year i can remember out here let alone the dryest...only like 3.5" of rain in the last year and a half....

dang, i wish i could go, i don't have a licence and it's over 450 miles away. i looks so fun.

..angel's camp is nice this time of year...how come you don't have a license???

...i am going to stay by my shop where it was only a frigid 103 today...they say we might even drop 4 degree's by thursday, lol...honestly, this is the hottest year i can remember out here let alone the dryest...only like 3.5" of rain in the last year and a half....

107 In Covina today thought i was going to pass put by the end of the day . Out withering in the heat at the auto auction :DUnbelievable!

cus i'm only 16 and too lazy to get a licence, but now i'm regretting it. also, angels camp is nice in the spring, not the 105 degree, dead dry grass everywhere environment of summer.

I should be getting my torque converter on tuesday so it is looking good for me. I should have the trans rebuilt and put back in by next week sometime. Then I just have to put in new ball joints :D:p:

I'm about 85% in. I just have to work out one thing on the homefront. I'll definitely be in the newbie class. I'll be driving RitSui's (MY!) Explorer during the Newbie run. Uhm. I won't be the only newbie there, will I? :eek:

...i'll be running the newbie run too since i have never been there and maybe i can help too...:D

..btw, how are you getting the truck away from ritsui...lol...:scratch:

Now I'm not sure if we can make this trip. I have two training classes this month, both one week long. The second class is in Sacramento, and I should be getting back on the 20th.

Dang, just figures right:dunno:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dang, just figures right:dunno:
Yeah, and the week before, a class finished on Saturday, then I have to get to Sacramento by Sunday evening. Maybe we can come out Saturday morning?

Back