Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North East, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
Is 6 months before the show too early to post it? NAHHHHH ;) Mark your calendars, kids: June 4-6th, Carlisle, Pa!

For you newbies; some of us get to Carlisle on Friday, some on Saturday: whenever you can make it is fine as long as you actually MAKE it! Assuming that Draper's Mach crew isn't sick of our shenangians yet, we usually stay with them in the Homewood Suites in Mechanicsburg (roughly 10 miles away). It's always a good time :D If you feel your Explorer is show-worthy, you can enter it online or pay at the registration gate. I've been going for ten years now and can honestly say that they never run out of room in our class so if you have to register the day of the show you'll be fine. Speaking of classes, we have our own so PLEASE make sure you register under SUV (it was class P97 last year, may be different this year). Also, we register our club name as "Serious Explorations" in tribute to the site that brings us all together ;) Online pre-registration is $40 but shoots up to $50 at the gate. Joining the show nets you a spot on the field with us as well as 2 show entry tickets. If you don't want to enter, there is plenty of parking around the fairgrounds for $5-$20 depending on where you choose.

There are thousands of Ford and Ford-derived vehicles on display, plus the biggest parts swap on the East coast, as well as activities like the burn out contest, drag racing, dyno testing and the Ms. Carlisle contest. Ask anyone who has gone before- we go regardless of the weather, rain or shine! More information on Carlisle can be found on the Carlisle site. On Sunday June 6th, the majority of us will be four wheeling at Rausch Creek in Tremont, Pa. Everyone is welcome, whether you're stock, heavily modified or somewhere in between. Non-Fords are also welcome but may be subjected to heckling :D For those interested, you can read up on it at Rausch Creek's site.

I'm definitely bringing Morgan this year (and maybe Blackjack if some sort of miracle happens before then, but I doubt it :p: ). Hope to see you guys there!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've been registered for over a month already. :D

Gets earlier and earlier every year, doesn't it?? LOL :D You guys mind us staying with y'all again?

Hotel will be set up soon :)

Coooool :cool:

Zap, want to go wheeling that Sunday or is it too soon to call?

i will be there

already took off from work

munk will be there god help me as well

carlile of bust mother f'ers

Thatta boy, Jay!! You reminded me of the first time Brennan (Numidian to those on the 4x4 boards, and one of my best friends) went to Big Dogs with his own truck... He was so determined to get his Terdyota running for the event that he spray painted "Big Dogs or bust" on the side of it XD

I have a feeling you'll have Munk up and terrorizing Jersey traffic in a matter of months ;)

Cool.. so maybe we'll have enough for a day of wheeling after all :)

Iwill try to make it up again this year also...just not sure if I will be driving the ex or my mustang yet

Hey all, i'm still alive, i think i am going to try to make that this year, havent gone in some time

Hey all, i'm still alive, i think i am going to try to make that this year, havent gone in some time

It'll be nice to see you put a FORD on the dyno at the All FORD Nationals for a change ;)

My ass and the rig will be up there this year.. F you to the person who invented the double flare.

Sissy :p: Wanna borrow my blue point flare kit? Might make things easier...

I have a kit here.. Its just the fact my flares suck.. First one leaked at the rear axle.. fine at the master cylinder..

Ok... Enough beating around the bush, the truck just passed inspection, is working great, I have no big mods planned, and these dates are going into my calender!

I have always wanted to go, and this year I will be there!

Only question: Do I exhibit the truck? Thoughts?

exhibit... you get better parking that way... plus you get to park with all the other cool kids

Did anybody see how they're giving away prizes to the coolest club hangout? I know we can't hope to compete with the Yellow Mustang crew or giant Mercury clubs, and I'm pretty sure the Merkur crowd is insane.... but I wonder if us 'Sploder owners could make things interesting at least? Ideas?

Did anybody see how they're giving away prizes to the coolest club hangout? I know we can't hope to compete with the Yellow Mustang crew or giant Mercury clubs, and I'm pretty sure the Merkur crowd is insane.... but I wonder if us 'Sploder owners could make things interesting at least? Ideas?

(And V8, definitely clean it up and park n the show field with us!)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if you recall from last year focusfanatics had a whole Hawaiian theme party going on.

dunno what they're doin this year

Back