Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010 | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010

of course me and JT watching the FLYERS!

Attachments

• 231 [].JPG
    231 [].JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 266
  • 002 [].JPG
    002 [].JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 279
  • 003 [].JPG
    003 [].JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 271
  • 004 [].JPG
    004 [].JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 258

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im probably gonna get lost in the fleury of activity here, but i finally got mine up

CLICKY

Attachments

• 099 [].JPG
    099 [].JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 263
  • 098 [].JPG
    098 [].JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 274
  • 092 [].JPG
    092 [].JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 263
  • 086 [].JPG
    086 [].JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 267

Attachments

• 104 [].JPG
    104 [].JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 259
  • 102 [].JPG
    102 [].JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 267
  • 101 [].JPG
    101 [].JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 259
  • 100 [].JPG
    100 [].JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 274

SNJ, am I really just a random guy on the floor to you? After that lovely weekend? Thanks to JDraper for letting us eat his food, Blee and SNJ for getting my stock Ex through Rausch and not giving me too hard a time. Thanks every one for making my first time awesome!

that was friday night... you were random
more of that goes to ben and five for their spotting

u look to see if the yokes of your axleshafts are ok yet? it looked like you just blew the trunnion but i couldn't really see it.

sorry guys for not makin it, i ended up workin all weekend during which i smashed the tips almost off two of my fingers! I shoulda called out and came out with all of you guys! looks like I missed a great time and I would still have the use of my fingers!!!! The trucks look great by the way!

Good to hear you got home safely Bats.. Lets start building that rig ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Glad to see all of you nut jobs again, and it was fun to meet the newbies. Looks like you guys had fun at Rausch- wish I could have gone. Next year Chris and I will have a contingency plan in place so we don't miss out again... No traveling for a month before the show, and every spare penny gets put aside for emergency money!! Thanks to the Mach crew for letting us descend on their potluck dinner like a bunch of vultures :D And mega thanks to Tim for coming all the way down from Canada, and dragging me out of my funk :) Congrats on second place, it is well deserved!

Back