cgriffin_5139's sliders | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

cgriffin_5139's sliders

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much gap are you going to leave between the slider and body? I left about 3/4" and the sliders will still hit the body.
curious -- are your sliders round or square tube?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mine are 2"x2" 1/4" wall square tube with a 1.5" tube at about a 45 degree up sticking of the side. I need to reinforce my mounts though. Ill probably cut them off and redo them eventually.

Mine are 2"x2" 1/4" wall square tube with a 1.5" tube at about a 45 degree up sticking of the side. I need to reinforce my mounts though. Ill probably cut them off and redo them eventually.

Mine are 2''x3''rectangle, 1¾ square to the frame and 1/4'' plate to mount to the frame.

Update with pics, I am just beginning to design mine.

I am in florida right now for Superbowl and haven't done a thing to them, check out Froader, Stic-o's or Mountanerergreens.

These are my next project after radius arms of course. My uncle used to do machine work and still has all the equipment. the only problem is that he has no room for a vehicle there so i have to drive out to his house with clear plans and measurements and hope everything lines up right. He says his buddy has a warehouse full of cromoly he can get me for cheap too!!:D he used to build airplanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back