Not open for further replies.

offroader_69_me

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Trinidad, Crawlorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 XLT
I am going to try to help put together a colors run this year hopefully with some help from other Co members. I know this is early but I would love to see a colors run like those of long before, BIG TURN OUT!!!
any member interested in helping give me a holler, after some discussion we can start a poll on places and dates!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Ouray???...Who in their right mind, would even drive that far to meet up with other people and talk car stuff???..It's gots to be a Colorado thing...:rolleyes:

Ahhh, you jumped the gun! I was going to put up this post right after Moab was over. Another member and I have been scheming via PMs about the colors run this year.

Its been tradition for the past 8 or so years that is held over Labor Day weekend but whatever the majority says I guess. Marshall, you know Im willing to help put the run together.

...Ouray???...Who in their right mind, would even drive that far to meet up with other people and talk car stuff???..It's gots to be a Colorado thing...:rolleyes:

Yeah, you would have to be crazy to do something like that :D

...Yep...That's what I was thinking...JTSmith is crazy...:crazy:..........:p:

I would be in on a fall color run. Lets get it going.

Tim

Would love too come if I can land a job soon, sense I will not make Moab:(

IN! Either an FJ and a BII or just an FJ but me and my family will be there this year!!
As soon as my new kiddo can hold his head up, we are going wheeling... he already LOVES riding in the truck... just need to get the BII caged, but the FJ is ready to go now, as is my 96 sploder... so count us IN!!

I will be missing Moab, AGAIN so lots of making up to do!!

well Brian you and ??? continue talking and let me know what you guys are thinking I just would love to see a good turnout like 02 so I thought I would start trying to gather interest!

Jamie my sons first trip was at 6 months then ccr01 at like 8-9 months he slept the whole time like he was in a giant rocking chair

i would love to make it.. so i will follow for now.

well Brian you and ??? continue talking and let me know what you guys are thinking I just would love to see a good turnout like 02 so I thought I would start trying to gather interest!

Jamie my sons first trip was at 6 months then ccr01 at like 8-9 months he slept the whole time like he was in a giant rocking chair

Just a guess; but I'd say he's PMing about this with MrBoyle?!! HA Ha :D

If I'm in Colorado in Aug/Sept. I'm in for it (since it'll probably be the only 'away' trail ride that I get to do this summer). I've got some kind of pass. side front axle seal leak or something that I need to address, but I would be game. We'd have to do Black Bear again though (my vote's for the first day again). That was CRAZY fun.

We'd have to do Black Bear again though (my vote's for the first day again). That was CRAZY fun.

ummmm NO! once was enough until you do it full width you just don't understand

Well, if it's not clear across the state and I have a job by then, count me in! I'd love to meet some of you guys and gals in person!
<subscribing>:popcorn:

Good to know I wasn't the only person scared out of my mind. Marshall, I still wonder how you made it through some of those spots. I thought we were sucking it in pretty good-

you and me both!

Just a guess; but I'd say he's PMing about this with MrBoyle?!! HA Ha :D

Well not quite. A member I went on my first CCR with back in 2000. Im sure he will see this thread soon and chime in.

Hi Douglas! Havent seen you on the board in a while

...:rolleyes:...I never did get a picture of you dropping the tire off the edge of the cliff...It was one of those times when you just pull the camera away from your face to see :eek: and ask yourself, "Is he actually doing that???"

ummmm NO! once was enough until you do it full width you just don't understand

Marshal you can't tell me that Black Bear was scarrier than Iron Chest.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm following and hopefully I'm in; depending on when, where and how far, and if I got's the dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back