Cybergasm's truck down... | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cybergasm's truck down...

Congratulations!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...fantastic, with just over a week left it's time to get ready to go again...:D

if you look closely, it has the same type of thing on the end. itsn not square, its round. but it'll do the same thing

Hmmm i may have go to Autozone and have them pull the lines and see if it will work or not

cause if that end goes on top then how do bolt the other to the caliper??? since i think there is a block type fitting on the other end too

the block is just extra metal. it doesn't need to be square. it just need the right size bolt hole. everything around the bolt hole is just excess metal. in the pics from therangerstation the hole and the inside looks the same, just has less metal around the outside on the ruber one.

but i heard you were getting some help with the brakes? and i didn't know you needed shocks. i have some bilstiens for a 5" lift in the garage. but i think you said you found some that fit right.

the block is just extra metal. it doesn't need to be square. it just need the right size bolt hole. everything around the bolt hole is just excess metal. in the pics from therangerstation the hole and the inside looks the same, just has less metal around the outside on the ruber one.

but i heard you were getting some help with the brakes? and i didn't know you needed shocks. i have some bilstiens for a 5" lift in the garage. but i think you said you found some that fit right.

Yeah i see what you mean tho even tho i have'nt had the time yet to go to Autozone and check it out but Maniak is trying to get something together for me.

On the Shocks what model are they ? the ones i have on there now "fit"
but the shock body is a bit long for the vehicle so my suspension compression over a big bump might be lacking droop on it would be great tho :D As long as i don't lose the coil spring again.

im not sure the actual shock name. they're the ones that come on the camburg kit.

Back