Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
I just started a group for Serious Explorations on the PowerBlock TV website. There are a lot of other clubs on there representing... With our membership numbers we should be able to get near the top of their list, giving us more exposure.

I don't plan on using their setup as another discussion area, but it would be a good way to bring some of PowerBlock's viewers to our site:thumbsup:

All you need to do is follow this link: http://www.mypowerblock.com/group/seriousexplorations

and sign up to join the group. We just need a bunch of people to get near the top of their list, not participation;)

Thanks!!:
:exporange:exp::rangerred::yelexp::roll::navajo:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Signed up. :)

...Done deal....:biggthump

1 more:thumbsup:

signed up...

Done!:thumbsup:

...Bumpin for the cause...:D

Thanks to everyone for signing up! We're doing pretty good for less than half a day:D

:thumbsup:dun

In

Once you sign up, make sure you join the group. There are 12 people that said they signed up but only 11 in the group:(

keep them coming:thumbsup:

on there.......................... :)

Once you sign up, make sure you join the group. There are 12 people that said they signed up but only 11 in the group:(

Whoops.. that was me.. fixed.

~Mark

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back