• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

George Washington Nation Forest Run, 9/24/11

jd4242

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
va beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
92explorer&94 ranger
Drum mags rock I was about to ask if i got some ammo if i could test them out.... lol u read my mind will have to pick some up...
Lol i have 1.5" bl so I can still pull u out if needed LOL honestly shouldn't need to pull anyone provided the trails haven't been rutted up and everyone knows how to drive/pick good lines
Hey Will text me if you still have my number.think i lost it

Join the Elite Explorers for $20. Gets rid of the ads!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

jd4242

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
va beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
92explorer&94 ranger

unclemeat

Reaction score
City, State
Richmond, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 sport
We got the trees off the house, thanks to Kevin. I think he wants to go with his 91 on 35s.

I should see fishfood (Spike) this weekend, I'll try to get him to check in here.

The trail does not get very rutted because it is mostly rock. There are easy and less easy lines, depending on you preference.

There is at least one detour that should chanenge any of us who feel brave (foolish).

Xeek

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Virginia Beach, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 xlt
Anyways, I'm for sure in. I took off and so did the GF, we'll definitely be going
you actually going when you say youre going would be the day i buy something non-ford. aka aint happening :p

well, it has begun. hope i can finish. i think my hubs are broken, or atleast one of em.
i would be camping if i make it in time

Brandon96

Reaction score
City, State
Central Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XLT 4.0 OHV
Unless, God please forbid it happen, my explorer blows up in the next few days.. Freddy.

Unclemeat when you see him please PM me or or let me know what you guys' plan of attack is. I'm off Friday/Saturday and work Sunday night, I'd like to ride there and back with you guys incase something with my truck does go wrong. I haven't gone wheeling/roadtripping since the new engine yet and I'd like to be safe.

Well.. except to VA beach, but that doesn't count, I made like 300 stops.

jd4242

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
va beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
92explorer&94 ranger
Unless, God please forbid it happen, my explorer blows up in the next few days.. Freddy.

Unclemeat when you see him please PM me or or let me know what you guys' plan of attack is. I'm off Friday/Saturday and work Sunday night, I'd like to ride there and back with you guys incase something with my truck does go wrong. I haven't gone wheeling/roadtripping since the new engine yet and I'd like to be safe.

Well.. except to VA beach, but that doesn't count, I made like 300 stops.
As of now me,will and xeek are going up Fri and camping Fri and sat night. You can ride/follow us if you want.

jd4242

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
va beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
92explorer&94 ranger
So whose all going??looks like just

Unclemeat
me
Will
Xeek
Brandon & Girlfriend

maybe
69Explorer69

i can't believe more people don't wanna go

Brandon96

Reaction score
City, State
Central Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XLT 4.0 OHV

Unclemeat
me
Will
Xeek
Brandon & Girlfriend

maybe
69Explorer69

FishFood (Spike), I've always called him as he introduced himself to me, Stacey.. is also taking his black 2nd Gen. As it's mostly his property we're wheeling on I think...

jd4242

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
va beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
92explorer&94 ranger
FishFood (Spike), I've always called him as he introduced himself to me, Stacey.. is also taking his black 2nd Gen. As it's mostly his property we're wheeling on I think...
i dont think so,that was an option but looks like no one has talked to him or he hasn't posted.im not wheeling on anyone property unless they post up we can.as of now it looks like GWF trails and camping at Sherando Lake.i dont care where we wheel as long as we have permission but think as of now we are camping at the lake either way Fri and SAT sense the have restrooms and showers and we are all planning on going up fri not sat

Wills05xlt4x4

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ashland Va
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Xlt 4x4

Unclemeat
me
Will+ wife
Xeek
Brandon & Girlfriend

maybe
69Explorer69

Yeah I don't get it... I know there's tons of people in Richmond area I think some may be scaredto get dirty or mess anything up... These trails aren't that bad they're not designed to need huge tires lift...

Brandon96

Reaction score
City, State
Central Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XLT 4.0 OHV
i dont think so,that was an option but looks like no one has talked to him or he hasn't posted.im not wheeling on anyone property unless they post up we can.as of now it looks like GWF trails and camping at Sherando Lake.i dont care where we wheel as long as we have permission but think as of now we are camping at the lake either way Fri and SAT sense the have restrooms and showers and we are all planning on going up fri not sat
Oh.. shows how much I missed out on..

whoops.

Well, Once the final plan is figured out we, and by we I mean my girlfriend, will make the decision on when an how long we'll be down. But I will wheel regardless. Alls I need is 2 CV axles and I'm in the green!!

jd4242

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
va beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
92explorer&94 ranger
Oh.. shows how much I missed out on..

whoops.

Well, Once the final plan is figured out we, and by we I mean my girlfriend, will make the decision on when an how long we'll be down. But I will wheel regardless. Alls I need is 2 CV axles and I'm in the green!!
Yea got a couple of rivets to cut on xeeks then i need to start ripn mine apart so i can give him my old gears.then i need to rebuild and put back together and ill be in the green.see how long 4.88s 36x14.50 locked will last on a d 35!!!hahah ;) i plan on breaking something!

jd4242

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
va beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
92explorer&94 ranger
you plan on breaking something, but youre gonna drive the truck home lol

i dont plan on breaking things, but im tossing the idea of borrowing a neighbors trailer and towing it there lol
Something in the front end!!hahah

jd4242

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
va beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
92explorer&94 ranger
Im going 4x3 with the drivers side locked first so if i break anything i can just pull the shaft and hub then lock the passenger side in and take it easy.or that's the plan.and i have spare driveshafts,axles and u joints ;) haaaa

jd4242

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
va beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
92explorer&94 ranger
I plan on tryn to give it Hell. Get a real test in as long as i don't roll!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20. Gets rid of the ads!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U 2017 George Washington Forest Spring Run Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 11
N George Washington Nat'l Forest - Fall 2010 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 25
U George Washington National Forest June 2009 Run Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 61
U George Washington National Forest Info Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 33
turboexplorer Anyone interested in a St. George Utah wheeling trip? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
turboexplorer Anyone in St. George? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 71
Z Washington Gambler 500? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 7
C Western Washington (Snohomish County) Wheeling Sat 3-24-18 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 18
S Walker Valley, Skagit Washington Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
S Hey washington state boys! Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 5
D washington state walker run Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 4
D who has the red explorer on 38s in washington Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
D washington state wheelin the 18th Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
S Washington Boys Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
9 Snow run up in stevens pass washington saturday dec 1 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 7
A Where to Go: Washington Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 3
K anyone from washington state registered a car... Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 3
S Trails in Washington State Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 1
9 Washington State Vehicle License Fee Bill SB6900 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 18
E sand dunes in washington Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 11
A WASHINGTON STATE & ORE GONE!!! Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 3
E Reeder Pit, Washington get together Sunday 5th march Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 9
M Looking for some easier areas to offroad in western washington Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 52
N SW Washington Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
S Northern washington campin.. Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
N SW Washington Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 7
B washington FAB. Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 7
B Washington crew Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 12
B Any Washington wheeler ready For Elbe 11/22 or 11/23 Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
Paul Gagnon Walker Valley, Washington Clean Up Oct. 27th Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 4
T BC and Washington Run! Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 5
Paul Gagnon Attn: Southwestern B.C. and N.W. Washington peoples Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
A Washington here I come.... Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 38
F Oregon, Southwest washington Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 3
D How about eastern washington? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
F Presidential Address of the NEX Nation Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 23