get a crowd for the vt 4x4 jamboree | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

get a crowd for the vt 4x4 jamboree

1993fordexplode

Reaction score
City, State
Littleton NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 sport 1993 xlt
august 2 and 3 there is a 4x4 jamboree in Essex Junction VT, THere is usually a bunch a j**p clubs that go there and hang out with their rigs on display and I wanted to know if anyone was interested in gettin a bunch of X's together and hang for the weekend with some fords on display. If you guys are interested I will get the info on showing our rigs in a group (my work is putting it on) and we can split the cost or whatever and show what them damn j**ps whats up

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Any trailriding going on there?

no just a show kinda thing

i will probably be there visiting some friends from school then but I wont know until mid July probably. Das I couldnt find any trail up there when I was at a school in Burlington. There might be some around I know there is a Jeep club just south of there I have talked with before. They run around some places. If there are enough of us going I will get in contact with them and find out where they wheel.
Gary

count me in! i've been planning on going since winter!! i only f-in LIVE in vermont!! by the way, do you know the richardsons from littleton? i used to live in newbury, Vt, and frequented woodsville :)

Back