Spring wheeling trip at SMORR | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Spring wheeling trip at SMORR

Guys here is my cell number. This is just for incase ( 931-265-2036 )

Another question. Is there wifi at smorr?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sliders are finished. I thought I'd have em by 3;00, but I am an hour late. Time to crash a bit, then install them, pack and we are outta here--

Lets go wheeling !!!

Check your lists!
Bring a lawn chair!
Dont forget your favorite pillows!
Bring what you need to survive away from home for a couple of days!!

Dont forget the small things like silverware, napkins, plastic cups, etc....

See everyone out there!!

Gregg~

Ok guys its 835 im getting ready to walk out the door. Ill see you guys there.

Just got to cash a check and fill up with gas and im off

Man I wish I could be there just to meet everyone:(

If you all get bored you can brainstorm on my alternator eating Mountauneer and come up with a fix :D:p:

Have a great time and be safe! Sure wish I could be in two places at once:confused:

Man I wish I could be there just to meet everyone:(

If you all get bored you can brainstorm on my alternator eating Mountauneer and come up with a fix :D:p:

Better idea-
you pack up the Cougar, throw the wife in and come down to hang out for a while?

Wish i was leaving today, but I'm still at work :(
Will be heading out bright and early Sat morning at 6 am.

Well, heading out behind schedule as usual. I gotta get from Hatton to St. James to pick my wife up at 2:30. See y'all this afternoon!

FYI, my cell is 573-881-5727.

Bryan

OK, as usual that took a bit longer than expected, but I have all the gear sorted and ready to load.Sliders are on!!!

Sheri made a walmart run--

We should be outta here within the hour or so.

I still need to hook up some lights, and the ignition wire to my cooling fans--but I will do this when we get there-

I feel like I'm watching American Hot rod with all this last minute drama going on:D

Jon, 1 hour is time to post pics :) LOL
Nice work!!

Now i wonder if the group is having such a good time they keep forgetting to post orrrrrr maybe there trying to kill each other? :p: :D

or maybe yet this little thing called wireless broadband has not made it to the midwest yet :dunno:

we are having so much fun forgot to post up!I am the only one with wifi out here, bad bad or no recption. have a boat load of pics and video will post up when recption is better

so how many times has jon broke something on his rig? :D

you guys need smartfones.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i had a great time up until about 12:00 when i threw my front drive shaft out of the x-case and after putting it back in, i got half way up the road and it did the same thing again and started back in the splines and broke the out put shaft on the x- case, plugged it with a sock and drove home. but this was the de-bugging party for the ranger. :( :(

Back