How many people Own their Explorer? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How many people Own their Explorer?

Do you fully own your explorer

• Yes

Votes: 168 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 11.1%
  • Neither- split cost with parents or grandparents

Votes: 25 11.5%

• Total voters
Well Ford owns mine LOL. I had to carry a little over from a car I had. Kicks self just should have got the X and not even thought about the car. LOL

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

it's all mine. all my cars are

mine.....all mine !!

with the title to prove it !!

3 months and i'ts all mine. I like to brag and call it my own: )

Bought it new in '97 and made the last payment 2 years ago. It was fully stock for 5 years. :cool: I kept it showroom spanking new for the first 3 and half years before I started using it to commute to and from work.

Paid cash for mine up front. I own two of my three vehicles out right. Not a bad feeling.

Its been mine for awhile. I paid it off about a year after I bought it.

Can you say company car?

I can. :D

I bought my '93 xlt new off the lot and finished paying for it in '98 (yeah it was like the 5year college plan)

Technically, none of the above. It's registered to a now-defunct publicly held company. Since I own 33.3% of the company, and can legally sign over the Explorer's title to anyone I choose, I figure the truck is "mine".

Well unfortunatley, GMAC currently owns the rights to mine, but I own the priviliges.....Till its paid off anyway.

3 payments down, 45 to go..... :mad:

It's under my dad's name, so I put both. :smoke:

Nope! I owe on both! :eek: 3 years left on mine and 3.5 on hers.

The scary part is mine has 118k on it and hers has 81k

I've had my '98 since Oct'97. Right now I've got 36 payments left on my wife's Focus. Were it not for that,I'd trade my Exploder in a New York minute. I'd go back to a Dodge pickup.

My dad owns it, I mod it

i made my last car payment two months ago. Feels so good to be free and clear from the bank :)

-=bmacd=-

It's mine but my parents bought it for me. My explorer and system were my birthday present

I paid for most of it. Parents did the rest. Everything else was out of my pocket.

its all mine baby!

bought it in cash

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I fully own mine.

Back