Kazer's 96 Camaro Z28 Project | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Kazer's 96 Camaro Z28 Project

Kazer are you gonna add a Line Lock to the car so you can roast those rear tires without tearing up the brakes?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

still deciding....i'm liking this stlye too in grey
z06rims2.jpg

i like the set you vote for, i just think the rivets might be a bit much

and this car has a tough color to work with, white seemed to look the best

That would look sharp...

Kazer are you gonna add a Line Lock to the car so you can roast those rear tires without tearing up the brakes?

Naaa, i'm just gonna let the high stall do the talking with the back wheels

and Vince, if i can find them in 18x10.5 i'd be sold

alright guys, which tips look better
Dual Oval = 3" x 5.5"
Picture005dgsg.jpg

or

Quad Round = 3"
MyCamaroSSLE008-1.jpg

Quads. My buddy has big singles, not a fan. I also kind of like the flatter shaped tips too.

Quads the singles on that car look similar to duals on pickup trucks, for singles I like these
Just wish they were more spread out...at the locations you show but instead square or more oval
Ovals Like
0901gmhtp_04_z+2002_chevy_camaro_ss+rear_view_ss_emblem.jpg

Quads it is. these are what they look like, the ones i posted were Corsa Clones
045.jpg

393482-tsp-rumbler-exhaust-tip-suggestions-new-028.jpg

one more question for you guys.....Factory RS Body Kit? I got it for $65 off craigslist back when i got the car

fall_1.jpg

B_HERNANDEZstd.jpg

I like it but it looks like an add on instead if you could make it more molded in it would be better imo

i've been keeping trac of my purchases on this car.... Updated first post with running total

also, the car went to my cousins for the exhaust and transmission work. I have no time to get it done before winter
VIDEO0036_0000005902_1.jpg

the 40 mile tow was free thanks to AAA :D

Got in more parts today :bounce:

QTP Electric Cut-Out
IMAG1268.jpg

IMAG1267.jpg

IMAG1266.jpg

FTI 3200 Stall (1.94 STR)
IMAG1263.jpg

IMAG1264.jpg

IMAG1265.jpg

B&M Transmission Cooler and Window Motor
IMAG1262.jpg

Car has been finished since wednesday. waiting on my freshly tuned pcm and o2 extensions to arrive in the mail then i can go get her and drive her for the first time :eek:

Nice project car. Should be a blast to drive!

Nicely done Steve. Can't wait to see the completed pics. :biggthump

Well it took a month to get the car from my cousins after it was finished... but damn was worth the wait.
3,000 Stall + 3.42's + Skinny tires + 93 octane tune + full exhaust = :burnout:
This thing breaks traction easily, but if i let off and put the pedal right back to the floor it gets up and runs.

Pics and exhaust clip coming soon. :thumbsup:

Hmm, how is that 3000 stall on the street? seems a bit high. I have issues with 3000 in my 1ton with a C6, so i would think it would be even worse with a 4spd

nice work :)

do yourself a favor...
get the boxed rear lower control arms and panhard rod. you wont regret it if you like going in a straight line while spinning the tires ;)

Rancho makes some, they come with polys.

Drove my friends 94 z28 with the stock stall the other day and I really couldn't tell a difference in driveability until I floored it. It's very street friendly. Wish I would've got 3400 or even 3600

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lookin good so far

Back