Lori's Reaper, The Cobra R Clone (56K Die) | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lori's Reaper, The Cobra R Clone (56K Die)

Looks good Jeff/Lori.

My Mach could use that treatment. Too many dang rock chips and fine scratches in the finish...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks good Jeff/Lori.

My Mach could use that treatment. Too many dang rock chips and fine scratches in the finish...

Bring it!!!!

Lil more closer:

P10100023.jpg

That's not the picture that you shared with me yesterday. :mattmoon:

Looks great Jeff and Lori.

P1010021.jpg

P10100201.jpg

P10100191.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P10100161.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010014.jpg

P1010013.jpg

P10100121.jpg

P10100111.jpg

P10100102.jpg

P10100092.jpg

P10100084.jpg

P10100073.jpg

P10100062.jpg

P10100053.jpg

P10100043.jpg

P10100033.jpg

P101000213.jpg

P101000112.jpg

Poor thing, first time she gets to drive it to work and it's raining :(

P1010022.jpg

But it still isn't quite finished!

We still have some more to do, it was just an unfortunate circumstance the her borrowed ride, is meeting an untimely demise.

Jeff - :navajo:

Some mobile phone pics of going home lastnight:

10012.jpg

10013.jpg

10014.jpg

10015.jpg

Look who wouldn't leave the garage all night lastnight, I actually think she slept in there!!!! :p:
10016.jpg

Wow Reaper turned out really nice..

We still have some more to do, it was just an unfortunate circumstance the her borrowed ride, is meeting an untimely demise.

Whats wrong with the Red GT500?

edit: nevermind found out.. Damn you Rick you can't do that to that beautiful car.

Reaper turned out better than ever! Looks fantastic:burnout:

Look who wouldn't leave the garage all night lastnight, I actually think she slept in there!!!!

I know the feeling. I keep opening the garage door to make sure the Dart is still Red;)

Whats wrong with the Red GT500?

edit: nevermind found out.. Damn you Rick you can't do that to that beautiful car.

x2

i was also going to say did she sleep in the garage with it! looks great, cant wait till you get the wing on it!

*giggle* *giggle* *giggle* :burnout: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *giggle* *giggle*

Took a hit and run trip to Houston yesterday, Lori's Mach 460 head unit (audio), has been having issue's like when you try to lower the volume or even look at the volume knob, it will go to full volume causing your ears to bleed.

And it will randomly read or not read the CD's in the changer.

So a guy in Houston had a brand new pull out from his Mach1 and wanted Lori's old rear deck lid wing, so we struck a deal to trade one for the other which worked out great.

AND, while we were down there I also worked it to where we went and a friend and I tuned and flashed the PCM, while looking at the files it's obvious why this thing can run on any fuel under the sun including dog pee if so desired.

After making some value file changes several times and running it, this car is now a completely different beast, with still that same driveability as before, but with a huge gain in the grunt department, enough so that it will still turn the 315's going into third gear :burnout: with 3.27 rear gears.

And there are still a few goodies that have yet to come about, Lori has been stock piling parts in a box to install along with some aluminum bits to free up some of the rev's, like a Cobra R flywheel and drive shaft, with 3.73 gears to be installed, along with some more motor mods too.

And still waiting for some stuff to show up UPS that haven't arrived.

Yes you are!

You dumbass, no one can read that but us Nazi's :rolleyes:

BTW, this is not out of the realm of possibilities for a new build, we have been talking about this for some time, and I just happen to know where an aluminum block is sitting too.

Steer it with the throttle man!!!

Jeff - :D:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I concur.. Still a retard in my book.

Back