MOAB EXPLORER EXTRAVAGANZA 2001 | Page 29 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

MOAB EXPLORER EXTRAVAGANZA 2001

hey gerald,

I still have Rod's CB... I can bring that. You can hear but you cant talk back. But at least it would be something.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Gerald, I'll be bringing a portable with me, he's welcome to use it.

Thanks guys. Kris, I'll take Chris's since it evidently works. We did get my brother's Explorer running so he will be there.

Two more days before I leave! :bounce:

Rearing to go!!!

We're all set to go, just a bit more tinkering with the rig (of course) and we'll be outta here at 4:00 am Friday to be there before 8:00. We will also be staying at the Silver Sage Motel.
First of the month, we did get to run Gemini Bridges as planned. However, we did not do Top of the World due to very rainy weather and fuel issues (duh... stupid). Don't worry though, I'm confident to lead this run.
Gerald, an update on Black Bear. It looks like the high mountain passes around here are still impassable. You might get near the top from either side but I doubt a full transit is possible. Sorry...
OK, gotta go do my "chores" so I'll be ready to go on a guilt free vacation.

Moab Moab Moab Moab

I can't believe all the talk about Moab and now it is only 3 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!
Can't remember the last thing I was so excited about waiting to get here. This has been harder waiting on then Christmas!!!!

:bounce: M O A B ! :bounce:

I agree with Perry, it's like Christmas when we were all younger...'cept Santa drives an X!

I have soooo much packing to do.... I am leaving tomorrow as early as possible..

Kris, call me when y'all are on the road. If we're less than an hour ahead of you, we'll stop and wait for your slow @ss ;)

512 731-9080. Also, I should be on Ch. 19.

Originally posted by Alec
Kris, call me when y'all are on the road. If we're less than an hour ahead of you, we'll stop and wait for your slow @ss ;)

512 731-9080. Also, I should be on Ch. 19.

Don't forget to pick up Explorer girl on your way. Find out were she works and just kidnap her!!!!

These next two days of work are really going to go slow.

You are just bound and determined to get me to Moab this year, aren't you Perry? Sadly, Explorer Girl will have to wait to join you all another time [insert sad, pathetic look here]. :(

and I have your cell also I will have mine... 3616550061 I will be have my CB on channel 19 then. I have a bunch of stuff to get ready right now.

To quote a great mad........MOAB MOAB MOAB MOAB

I've still got a bit to do, and a few days, but I'm ready enough to get my butt there. I'll be leaving late so if anybody breaks something give me a yell and I'll try to get to a parts store and pick a new one up(just keep it cheap and small).
702-204-3911(CELL)

Brian....if your up to running the White Rim with Peter and me drop me an email and we'll work out the sleeping crud. We're running it Monday at around 5-6am and planning on a LONG day, getting back(if everything goes OK) late that night. We're both bringing camping gear just in case. The sites at the Canyonlands run 16 a night, or I'm willing to split a cabin with you for the night if you wish(they're 30 right??) Let me know.

MOAB MOAB MOAB MOAB

Patrick is wondering how many other kids are going to be at Moab....he is hoping for someone to play with besides Matt!!

I'm Out....

Due to un-forseen circumstances I'm not able to go...

I might be able to make it on sunday-tuesday.... not likely though.

Can someone from Denver pick up the open D-35 diff that Rick has for me?

I'm so Frickin Pissed!!!

Dude,
What happened? That sicks a$$ in a big way...

Jon

Garage roof fell in on the wiffs car. I have been meaning to fix it for months. Needless to say the Missus ain't happy.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Re: I'm Out....

Originally posted by HIX
Due to un-forseen circumstances I'm not able to go...

I might be able to make it on sunday-tuesday.... not likely though.

Can someone from Denver pick up the open D-35 diff that Rick has for me?

I'm so Frickin Pissed!!!

HIX, maybe we can work out a trade... I'll do the delivery... and you can come help with my O2 sensors, I'm trying to replace them before the trip, LOL. Seriously though I can pick it up for you.

Back