North Georgia Run on Jan 17 (Saturday) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

North Georgia Run on Jan 17 (Saturday)

Scott B.

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger XLT
Is anyone interested in a run this Saturday? I am thinking about a slow, several hour run over Rich Mountain. Nothing extreme, but a nice ride to get the year started.

We could meet in Elijay around 10:00, be on the trail by 11:00. Stop for lunch somewhere on top of the mountain, and be off by 3:00 or so.

Anyone interested? Any other suggestions?

Would love to wheel with you again Scott, but my Ex needs another rack & pinion installed, so I'm out of wheeling until I get a weekend off to replace it (I think I'll get it done next Saturday Jan 24). Keep me in mind for the next time around :)

Well, I'm bummed! Rich Mountain is fine just the way it is. It does not need to be paved. I guess there will not be any more Backcountry Awareness classes on that trail.

Steering, huh Gerald? Mine needs a new steering box as well. But first, I am going to rebuild my transfer case.

Given the limited interest and the closed trail, maybe going this weekend is not a good idea. If anyone wants to go, and has a suggestion of a place, let me know. Otherwise, I will find my EGR problem.

Back