November 17-18 Truckhaven Run! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

November 17-18 Truckhaven Run!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm in for this weekend now:D my buddy Tim is coming out with his newly lifted
TJ and his friend is a maybe with his EB.

Anyone else still coming out on this weekend? Some guys over on the FSB board will be out there that weekend as well.

I plan to set up camp in the usual spot up N. Marina...kinda weird now, you actually drive through a neighborhood to get to the camping site now:confused:

Yep, whenever you're ready.

We are still planning on going. Should be out there late Friday evening. Are we just camping off Marina Dr.??
Oh, and Sarah and I will be coming out Sat - Sun on T-Day weekend. Should be out there around 1100 am on Saturday.

I'm still planning on being at the pre-Turkey Day run as well...

Me too. Sat AM.

I don't think Marina dr. will be too bad that weekend so yeah, i plan to set up camp there. Some of the guys on the FSB board will be there that weekend as well...peteyg's annual pre-turkey day run.
I should be out there late Fri. afternoon.

Im trying like heck to make it. If I do I will be heading out Friday night and stay till Monday morning. Trying to get everything at work taken care of so I can make it. See you on marena drive hopefully :D

Okay, looks like its gonna happen. Can't wait for Truckhaven. Two weekends in a row, this is like a wet dream I had once..........did I just say that out loud???:eek: Are we camping at the usual spot off Marina? I will be coming in late Friday night. I am bringing some large pieces of firewood, the cargo area of the Explorer is loaded down and the springs are sagging. Looks like one of those pre-runner trucks.

I'm looking forward to this:D I should be there Friday afternoon.:exporange

still planning on rolling in friday night sometime. Dont forget the firewood. I should have the bed of the ranger pretty much full.

Nobody break anything! :mad: So you can still wheel the next weekend:D

still planning on rolling in friday night sometime. Dont forget the firewood. I should have the bed of the ranger pretty much full.
Any wood we don't use someone can take home and bring it back on T-Day weekend. What the heck am I thinking, leftover wood.....:thumbdwn:

Hehe, you momentarily forgot who you wheel with!:p:

I got some free dry old eucalyptus off craigslist this weekend, so I'm good.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My parents are coming out and will get there before me in the afternoon. If you see them, please flag them down. Big white Dolphin RV pulling a stock silver 4Runner.

Back