Possible Big Bear rain, wind, landslides, ponds and rocks run with random pictures? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Possible Big Bear rain, wind, landslides, ponds and rocks run with random pictures?

Boomer12

Reaction score
City, State
Hesperia, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Raptor Screw
Just throwing it out there since the weather people are calling for *everything but* new snow later this week...

Sat, Jan 5th 2008 - meeting at the Big Bear Discovery center at 9:30 am CB ch. 34

So who wants to go... :D

Boomer12
Cybergasm
Kage
R.J.
Ritsui
Tbars
Exploderpilot

...Maybe...
?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I do I do :D

5th would good for me since I only work one day next week so THIS time I should be able to hook up with you this time.:thumbsup:

Big Bear snow!!?

Yep!

...i heard about the snow coming and i am waiting to see how this week goes work wise...perfect for me would be come up thurs. with my X and we run john bull while it's still warm, lol...
...worst case i might be able to come sat with the ranger...i'll post when i know more...:D

...hey kage...i'm thinking i might know you...:scratch:...welcome aboard...:D

.perfect for me would be come up thurs. with my X and we run john bull while it's still warm, lol...

:nono::nono: I would'nt mind this but that is the only day next week i work

...ok, i'll try friday with the X...i just don't want to be throwing her in 4wd on the ice...:p:

Well as of right now there calling for a chance of snow from early Thursday morning thru at least Sunday night...:confused:

Tbars, maybe you should just bring the Ranger out...:D

...i'll do my best but i really want to play on the bigger rocks...:D

OOH i want in on this! Where are you guys gonna meet up?

:eek:...

Ok, but I really need my truck to still be in good enough shape to at least make down to T-haven...;)

...lol, i hear ya...officially as of this afternoon i now have three trucks i need to do some serious work on...the ranger still has some issues i need to look into from the last trip with you...the X i just pulled the brand new battery from and i'm charging it, i beat it pretty good at the last th run...i think i have a major electrical short...
...but it too has to make it to truckhaven...;)

Tbars, I could meet up with you at the 91/215/60 interchange right? I'm assuming you will be on the 91?

So what about this mystery 3rd truck?

Tbars, I could meet up with you at the 91/215/60 interchange right? I'm assuming you will be on the 91?

...if i make it we can just meet at the discovery center...it's easy to find..;)

...cyber, the other truck is the f250...it's been sitting and i took it for a run and it devoloped a spiratic miss and it sounds like it's on the drivers side...maybe i should throw a hp d44 on it and make it my official tow rig...:eek:

...i really need to win the lotto but i guess i have to start playing first, lol...:D

Honestly I think west JB would be a little to tough for me, especially with any snow, but have you guys ever been on either white or gold mtn?...:D

Edit - Exploderpilot, will you be rock'n the blazer?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back