Random new pics people wanted | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Random new pics people wanted

Here are 9 new pics people wanted. Main points they show: painted fenders, new EE decals, removed trim, steps, removal of rear seat, sub/air setup.

Attachments

• imag0001.jpg
    imag0001.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 800

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes, I am now sponsored by EE:

Attachments

• imag0002.jpg
    imag0002.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 787

Attachments

• imag0003.jpg
    imag0003.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 788

step and removed trim.

Attachments

• imag0004.jpg
    imag0004.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 761

Explorer X

Attachments

• imag0005.jpg
    imag0005.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 766

passenger side

Attachments

• imag0006.jpg
    imag0006.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 760

bad pic of removed seat and the sub box strapped down.

Attachments

• imag0007.jpg
    imag0007.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 775

another

Attachments

• imag0008.jpg
    imag0008.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 740

last one for now

Attachments

• imag0009.jpg
    imag0009.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 768

Damn Alec Bungie Heaven. How many fills do you get out of the bottle? Is it Nitogen or Compressed Air? Looks tough.

5 lbs of CO2. I get about 6 33x12.50 tires from 10 to 35 psi.

Is there an advantage to using CO2 as opposed to the later. Beside it would double as a cool extinguisher.

Compressed air doesn't give as much bang-for-tank size. Nitrogen is very good to use, but it's more expensive.

Since I got the 33s the tank is a bit small, but I usually only do single or 2 day trips where I don't need to air up in the middle so it works. If I go on a longer trip I can use the tank to bring the tires up to around 20-25 psi so I can travel on the road safely until I have a chance to fully air up.

Alec you have one sharp looking Explorer:eek:
I have never seen a vehicle those step hoops look good on, but man, they look like they belong on yours. The first thing that came to mind when I saw your pics was "Serious", nice looking Ex man!

where ya get that tank from?

Medical supply? lol

Actually Rick gave it to me. I can say I have a piece of the Pumpkin!

And Robb: :p :p :p :D

Hey Alec, I work with compressed gas alot and you should have that Co2 mounted upright. If you have your truck on a slope you might just be drawling liquid Co2 into your regulator (not good). Co2 is the only gas that you have to worry about doing this since it is in liquid form in the cylinder.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Even if the bottle is tightly closed? I'm careful to always bleed excess CO2 through the regulator after closing the bottle when I'm done using it.

Back