Return From Moab 2005 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return From Moab 2005

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice pics/vid Joey. Nice pics Mike. :cool:

Rick said:
Correction... Southwest. Chicago and Des Moines are in the Mid West and they sure don't look like that!! ;)

Ain't that be the truth!!

Joey, nice video! I never cease to be amazed at what those trucks can do. Next year,man, next year. :D

Yeah and get this, now my truck is ready to go.......
HAHAHAHAHA
figures.
Every other year I have been a day late or scrambling last minute, this year I am 4 days too late, ah well...

Hells gate looks scary, that is one I have not seen in person.

Rick no pictures of Rock Chucker? It seems every year that first rock gets a little smaller and smaller and the hole its in gets deeper and deeper. :) I remember watching Clint drive right up it in his dana 30 equipped sport on 34's, going hmmmmm if he can do it....hahahaha next year, next year.....then he walks right up widowmaker and I am thinking roll bar roll bar

bmxking5 said:
DWD(I think), aren't you a little bit too busy to be smoking? :p
DSC_0479.jpg

I was waiting for them to get the straps set and it kept my mind off my foot shaking on the brake pedal :eek:

Well we just pulled into the driveway and before we unload we have to get the pics uploaded.

Rick, you forgot to mention my scratch in my new paint in front of the right tail light from Hell's Gate.:D

Got home safe at 2am last night.

Interesting drive back, there was 4 inches of new snow in Donner Pass over the Sierras.

Here are my pics: (dead links) If anyone wants an origional let me know. Click on the first thumbnail and then you can go to the tools menu on the left and click slideshow or just use the next arrow above the pic to go through them.

You have got to be kidding me :)
Is this the correct line?
154DVC00022-med.jpg

THAT IS NUTS

410Fortune said:

THAT IS NUTS

No, that is not the correct line. The video is currently uploading. Stay tuned.

Here's the video. Dial ups beware, they are huge files. I recommend a right click and save as, then go get a coke or something.

(dead links)

410Fortune said:

It is for Josh (aka, Goliath)

:D

that is fantastic, very nicely done by all.
"Not so far over" he will be hearing for some time in his head when he looks at the D side of his truck.

That HAS TO BE a scary spot, especially after the famous video of that Wrangler going over backwards a few times.....

Now that I saw the video I think I would try it with some careful spotting...

A couple shots from the ride home. This scene has appeared in a load of commercials.

That road would be fun at 140mph. :)

I can't believe how much you guys do. I'm glad I didn't go. My X would never keep up and not get the piss beat out of it.

Nitrous SSC said:
That road would be fun at 140mph. :)

I can't believe how much you guys do. I'm glad I didn't go. My X would never keep up and not get the piss beat out of it.

Normally we would have had other stockers and super stockers that you could have joined on easier trails. This years run was our smallest to date. I hope to remedy that next year :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

More videos

Sorry these are so big, but the quality is good :D
(dead links)

Back