Return From the Haunted Gilmer | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return From the Haunted Gilmer

Black Magic. Glad you like my pose. The trip was alot of fun. I got lots of sheet metal damage, broke a tail light, ripped off some trim, punched a hole in my 35" BFG. But all of this is why I trailer my explorer.
Thanks to all that were taking pictures. They all turned out great.
Time for my 37's

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If that pose would have been me, the "pucker effect" would DEFINITELY been engaged.

Oh it was!!

Brian,

Were you choosing those lines on purpose to TRY and lay her over? hahahaha....I know how that goes.

Looks like fun! Wish I was there......I am still looking for DIRT around my new home in So Cal.....I do see quite a few lifted 4x4's, when I get some time I'll follow then and see where they are going....

You demon guys coming out here for Truckhaven????

Nice pics..........

goon job carving new parts for the auto hub, you gotta do what you gotta do............

-Jamie

Originally posted by 410Fortune
Brian,

Were you choosing those lines on purpose to TRY and lay her over? hahahaha....I know how that goes.

I could hear Brian on the video tape saying, "What the f**k is he trying to do?"
"Jeff is Nucking Futz, I can't belive he's tring to go that way!"

HAHHAHA!

Brian learns well! ;)

Originally posted by 410Fortune

goon job carving new parts for the auto hub, you gotta do what you gotta do............

I don't give up easily, and I wasn't going to miss out on the night wheeling, so I was pulling whatever out of my arse to make my junk run again.

410... I was just trying to get over that obstacle. What you cant see is the five foot ledge that I am trying to get out of. We tried straight up, to the left, to the right. But I wasnt going to give up. As many saw for the rest of the weekend.

In this pic...why are you both backing up? Ghosts scare you out of the trail ahead?:D;)

attachment.php

Originally posted by Crankcase
In this pic...why are you both backing up? Ghosts scare you out of the trail ahead?:D;)

HAHAHAHHA!

No, TrckmagiK is backing up, I'm not, I have a manual over-ride on my back up lights so I can turn them on at any time, soon to have a flood light where the spare tire used to be.

Hell they were more scared of the Snipes than the ghosts. BWHAHAHHAHAHA! :p

I don't know.... this dude was pretty scary... saw him a couple of times during the trip...

16937gm019.jpg

For all you "Old School" rockers:

LOVE GUN

Attachments

• eeek2.jpg
    eeek2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 240

SVO:

To have a manual overide for the rear lights, what did you do?

I had a great time this weekend. Let me know when you plan on going out again, I will try to tag along. I have never seen a explorer wheel before. They are bad a$$. I just found me a 70's model ford HD. They want 900 for it, but got to go CA to get it. Thankfully my dad lives out there, I told him to go check it out. Then I will have a full time rig to F*** up, and play hard in it. Again thanks everyone for having me, even though I drive a Dodge. If you can email me the pics you have of me, my email is jvaughan@hot.rr.com. Thanks.

Steve

Originally posted by Crankcase
SVO:

To have a manual overide for the rear lights, what did you do?

Swapped transmissions! hehe

And modified the wires that originaly went to the automatic tranny.
Had to do it anyways to make it start. (neutral safety switch)

Originally posted by blackdodge
I have never seen a explorer wheel before. They are bad a$$.
I guess mine doesn't count. :( LOL

My friend Bill, told me about a fuel injected full-size Bronco that someone in Houston is selling for $300.

I can put you in touch with Bill if you are interested.

Hell yes, I would like to be put in touch with him, that is really what I want to get. Let me know.

Steve

Your Sport Trac has done more things than I have ever seen. You really have a nice rig. Just got to get rid of that dang IFS.

That I will try to do, then I can hang with you guys and not worrie about recking my daily driver.

Doh! I deleted my post.. Insert this in front of blackdodge's post:

Get it :)

Glad to see you got home safely Steve

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No prob man :) Hope to see you out on the trails again sometime.. hell, hope to see myself out there again :D I had a great time and can't wait to get back out

Back