SVO

Meow
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Smithville/Austin, Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
08' Suzuki SX4
WOW! what a trip, that was an awsome weekend of wheeling and camping.

Just got in and haven't looked at the pictures yet but will post them up here real soon after I upload them and check them out!

We had a great time guys, dispite any mechanicals/carnage it was still one of the better runs I have been on in a while.

I have got to find a way of ripping the video of me "Bunny Hopping" my junk from one side of the climb to another! :eek:

Pics coming up

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am back. WOW...... What a great weekend! I washed all the red dirt off and lets just say "Bare Metal" :)
I will let the others post about my fun. Lots and lots of body damage but no drivetrain damage.

I WANT SOME PICS :p

If you guys could email me some of the pics of me before you downsize them? I print them and frame them. Glad you all made it home safely.

Pic isn't the best angle, but two words....... (I think you know them:D)

Attachments

• 000_0798.jpg
    000_0798.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 530

Looking up that ditch

Attachments

• 000_0782.jpg
    000_0782.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 4,240

Happy Halloween!

16937gm019.jpg

btw, did i mention this weekend rocked?

There was just waaaaaay too much fun to be had this weekend!

16937gm004.jpg

Look at the scary guys! (Wannabetrckmagik & Broke "B")

16937gm005.jpg

Here's dejello, navigating the tight trees

16937gm006.jpg

Here's Johnstone and a friend of his with a Dodge full-size, I thinkn we ere all very suprised at the trails he was running.

16937gm007.jpg

16937gm008.jpg

16937gm009.jpg

"Flexing Jello" see it wiggle?

16937gm010.jpg

"Lean King" ;)

16937gm011.jpg

"Bunny Hopping" up the trail

16937gm012.jpg

16937gm013.jpg

16937gm014.jpg

The line to the left really didn't look that bad till...........

16937gm015.jpg

You got to the other side.

16937gm017.jpg

16937gm018.jpg

Well the batteries are croaking in my memory stick adapter so I'll go by new ones tomorrow and finish up then.

But I know for a fact that Johnstone has some incredible photos that I saw him shooting (eh you just though some of us weren't watching ;) )

I also watched some of the video and it's pretty frigg'n great too, so were the night runs!

16937gm020.jpg

16937gm021.jpg

16937gm022.jpg

16937gm024.jpg

16937gm025.jpg

16937gm026.jpg

16937gm028.jpg

Damn, missed another. Looks like great fun. Well, after December, I'llbe free and can make it to pretty much any run at any time (well that is if the wife lets me :p ). Anyhow, just keep me in mind until then, as long as you don't mind a 2WD tagging along.

Then again, maybe my tranny will go out by then and I'll be able to swap in a V8, 4WD, and a REAL tranny...

Awesome pictures!

Damage Control

TrckmagiK:

Body Damage
Broken Tail Light
Damaged Trim
Cut a side wall on a BFG

SVO:

Busted 2 sets of hubs
Stripped the Auto Hub cog on rotor (hand carved another one)
Flopped a coil spring out
Rocker panel damage
Bent the lip on 1 MT Classic wheel

Dejello:

Paint damage
Light sheet metal damage (I was corrected) ;)

Dodge Truck:

Pin stripes
Light scrapes

Nice pics...keep them coming guys!

Muah ha ha ha ha!

It was a real fun trip. It would have been more fun if I could have brought the Sport Trac, but that was not in the cards.

Anyway, I've been uploading my pics to my Imagestation account. I have over 200 already uploaded. Here's the link:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288693779

I probably won't have anytime for wheeling for the rest of 2003. Except maybe the 1st week of Dec. I'm taking my last week of vacation then. Hopefully I'll have a functioning front differential by then. :D

My friend Steve's pics will be uploaded to my Imagestation account too.

SVO is now known as Nuckin Futz to us wheelin Texans. And Brian Green is proving it takes a lot to roll an Explorer. Cuz try as he did, it didn't happen.

Oh, and nothing thing we learned this weekend. The best time to go to BMRA is when hunting season begins. There was hardly anyone there this weekend.

Very nice pics

See Johnstone I told you, you had some awsome pictures ;)

:D

Attachments

• night.jpg
    night.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 471

Yea guys this trip was a HUGE blast!!! Even though I was the only girl.......(which happens most of the time wherever we go)......anyway thanks for making me feel like one of the guys! :D

Maybe next time I want fall out the door......:p

BTW if anyone wants a copy of some of the video I have just PM me and let me know!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Trckmagik I think you might owe Jefe some money, doesnt he have a copyright on that stance?? Nice guys, very nice.
Gary

Back