Return from SMORR | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from SMORR

I went through and gave most of my pictures titles. Hopefully it helps out some. All of mine were pretty much the last 7 or 8 pages.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Brandon

Ill be having you something in the mail for everyone at your amazing place. You will just have to wait to see what it is. I will be getting it in the mail by the end of the week if everything goes good.

A SURPRISE....I LOVE SURPRISES. :D

BRANDON :cool:
SMORR
WWW.SMORR.NET

Whens the next trip? :) also next year we should do it different weekends than Moab, I would like to attend both.

Whens the next trip? :) also next year we should do it different weekends than Moab, I would like to attend both.

Yeah, it just kinda worked out that way this year. We have already discussed this. We will definitely coordinate the timing better next year!

Next trip is in 2 weeks! I am going back for the event they are having over the weekend of the 19th. Already got a few going, want to join us?

I'm gonna do my best to be there again guys. My wife should be there for the whole weekend if we do make it, so I'll probably have her drive some during the day, and I'll get loco at night. ( I'll be bringing spare axles this time so I can stop cannibalizing my driver) LOL

I'm gonna do my best to be there again guys. My wife should be there for the whole weekend if we do make it, so I'll probably have her drive some during the day, and I'll get loco at night. ( I'll be bringing spare axles this time so I can stop cannibalizing my driver) LOL

Woo Hoo! Awesome! Save a spot in the back seat for me and my date, please! I really want to go on some 4's and 5's at night! Scare my date right into my lap.. hehe :p:

Sue & Norm, are you guys close to being home yet? Haven't heard from you guys in awhile.

Has anyone with IFS checked their front swaybar link bushings? Mine were toast! They were brand new before the trip.

We are racing through Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, on our way to Az to pick up the new trans for the 91 then home on Monday.
We should make Santa Rosa, New Mexico by tonight and have a non moving wireless connection! :D averaging about 600+ miles a day. Lord Almighty the roads SUCK!!! like riding whiplash rides 8-9 hours each day!

We are racing through Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, on our way to Az to pick up the new trans for the 91 then home on Monday.
We should make Santa Rosa, New Mexico by tonight and have a non moving wireless connection! :D averaging about 600+ miles a day. Lord Almighty the roads SUCK!!! like riding whiplash rides 8-9 hours each day!
Sorry about the roads, our whole state has less than 3 million people to pay for them.
:thumbdwn:

Enjoy the scenic western Kansas hills--:D

It's too bad the next event is over that weekend. I would have loved to bring the Colorado out and see what she's made of! Too bad Matt and I will ironically actually be in Colorado...

Sorry, I tried to edit it, and explain why I was on the strap, and when I was finished, it was gone instead of being changed. Can you just upload it again?

I had nosed down the top of the hill to get my roof cam a better angle to the bottom. When I shut off the engine, it lurched forward and got stuck in park. Burns backed me up to take the tension off, but he kept going after it was free. I really didn't have a choice in the matter..lol.

Mmm-hmm. Sure. :p:

Here it is again, folks!

IMG_3621-1.jpg

So i kinda drug you for a while there lol

I was waiting on you to try to stop and then drag you with all four tires locked up but that didnt happen so i stopped.

Ok guys i need a good high rez picture of the whole group. Mine is not what I want.

If you have one let me know. I need to have it printed as a 8x10 for something.

i might have a photo Johnathan pm me your email,,

got home last night and have not seen nor downloaded pic's from big camera yet will do later today if group pic is any good will let you know

Tug o War:
Gregg 0
Jonathan 1

:D :p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back