Return from Truck Haven 2006 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from Truck Haven 2006

BMXplorer said:
Curious as to what the more experienced offroaders thought the Calcite Mine trail rated on 1-4 difficulty?
I would say most of that trail was a 1, with the ledges towards the end being a low 2. You did great, just need more pratice.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Stic-o said:
Joe, I was watching this clip you guys shot...Is that "Crash Test Dummies" your listening to in your truck :D :nono: MMMMM...MMMM..MMM :p LMAO

Yes sir. Others have their official trail drink, or trail attire, but that's my official trail CD.

what a great time i had! got to see some good freinds and some new ones.this kind of trip you don't need to have an explorer to have fun with (i had a quad).....sunday was great with only 4 of us left. thanks to rick and char for putting together a long needed get away for me. take care all and see ya at least next year or sooner.................anthony

I love this picture! Thanks Rick! :D
DSCF0973.jpg

Hey i have pics and video. Sorry i've been swamped with school and work this week. Not sure where to send them. Someone point me in the right direction...

Gopher said:
Hey i have pics and video. Sorry i've been swamped with school and work this week. Not sure where to send them. Someone point me in the right direction...
You can email them to me cignacio@socal.rr.com.

Josh S. said:
yah theres a pretty cool X in the background :D
Yeah, that is the one that dug the huge trenches so no others could climb that hill after its attempt.

Gopher said:

If you send them to me I'll get them up for you.

rick@explorerforum.com

Gopher, you're not Elite?!? WTF! :rolleyes: ;)

Saturday Video

I thought I had taken more video... I guess it helps to turn the camera on :confused: At least I got a lot of still shots :D

Wow, I like seeing how the zuk rear works. That is simply amazing!

Ditto. ;) I saw the spot where I blew my hub. :D

Good video Rick.
Where the heck is Stuc-o???
I am just about to go clean up the Explorer and see if I can get that ARB working.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Working on the video now ;) Jefe, it's a PITA try'n to change the format, from Avi. to something I can use. :banghead:

But it's starting to look good :thumbsup:

Back