SNJ's Rig (full build progress thread) | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SNJ's Rig (full build progress thread)

leghump.gif
??

Oh. My bad. I thought you said 'hump'.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

leghump.gif
??

Oh. My bad. I thought you said 'hump'.

Do I need to mention what you had last night lindsy? :D :mattmoon:

I will happily take a picture of me posing with my amazing trail find just for you, Benjermin... as soon as my boss is off work and I'm not in imminent danger of getting fired for having the damn thing :D

I will happily take a picture of me posing with my amazing trail find just for you, Benjermin... as soon as my boss is off work and I'm not in imminent danger of getting fired for having the damn thing :D

:nono: What did constatine not like it?

im still convinced you tested it :p:

If by 'tested' it, you mean 'beat my coworkers over the head with it', then you would be 100% correct, sir ;)

Attachments

• donggg.jpg
    donggg.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 893

Oh good gawd i am not coming back to this thread again! :D too much info for me.

I guess we'd better start calling her mistress lindsy or slave lindsy.. lol..

Thats offically not what I expected when reading this page.

HAHAHAHA

I know what spas is getting for christmas...
whip.gif

PepeLindsy.gif

Holy isht, Colin... I almost wet 'em XD :D I am not a shreeemp... I AM A KING PRAWN!
rotfl.gif

Micah, any kind with a suction cup will work. I save the double sided ones for LT and Jay, usually ;)

hey, were talking about your toys here, not lt geting into my pants

ALright the itch is geting to me and i might actually be able to do something about it soon

for those who havent been folowing i got a 2nd job, lost my first job, and trecently got another full time job, right now the schedual is fubar'd but if things work out as planed ill have some more time to myself. spent the last few months workin 8am-10pm m-f and workin 6-10 hrs on sat. that with volunteering at the shelter on sun hasnt left me with any truck time.

well see how things go in the next few weeks. im down for the rest of the season, but i might be able to fix her up over the winter

ALright the itch is geting to me and i might actually be able to do something about it soon

for those who havent been folowing i got a 2nd job, lost my first job, and trecently got another full time job, right now the schedual is fubar'd but if things work out as planed ill have some more time to myself. spent the last few months workin 8am-10pm m-f and workin 6-10 hrs on sat. that with volunteering at the shelter on sun hasnt left me with any truck time.

well see how things go in the next few weeks. im down for the rest of the season, but i might be able to fix her up over the winter

you know that color of the font is driving me nuts (the one in your signature):D :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Alright so anybody in the know knows that theres been alot on my mind with the future of this project.
while im not 100% on anything yet i can give the IFs

IF i resurect the truck from the un deserved restig place that its had for the last god knows how many months im going to do it right, once, and make it into what ive kind of wanted since i bought the first parts of this project 3 years ago.

It makes no sence to me to repair it in its current form, so its either rebuild/upgrade or move on

and to be honest ive decided that i dun want to move on. i want my truck back, and i want it to be bad ass...

Back