SOB Sombody will die | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SOB Sombody will die

I came out of the house this morning and some SOB scraped up the X and not just the body but the glass. Ill be the first to admit the paint on the body has seen its better days but they scrached the drivers door glass deep scrach in viewing areaof the side mirror. *%#@!!*& window behind driver they did a bunch of circles about 10 not very deep. %#@!*%#. going to see if i can get scraches worked out this weekend or monday god I want to kill sombody. :fire:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll get the pitchforks and torches! :fire:
Man that is some lame stuff, people can't keep their hands off other people's things. :rolleyes: Hoepfully you can get it fixed up.

I understand scratching paint. (I think it should be punishable by a scarlet letter I V tattooed on their forehead for "Idiot Vandal") But how would someone scratch the glass? I always thought it would just break. Anyway, sounds to me like you have a coward that isn't happy with you. It pisses me off that people do things like this. If you really think you have that much of a problem with someone, be a man about it and show up on his doorstep and call him on it. if not... leave him alone! Don't crawl around at night like some coward and vandalize someone's property. Sorry for the rant. It struck a nerve.

some thin like that just happened to my friends mazda. except they threw a brick through the rear windows and broke off the drivers side view mirror (sp)

I found out a little info there is a scum bag that lives on my block when he first moved in he was knocking on doors and borrowing money he got my father for twenty. I confronted the POS after he walked into my dad's tool shed he did not realize i was in there sombody called the cops when they heard yealing. turns out he had warrants. He just got out of county last week so now i have to wait till he F's up again. The cops are keeping an eye him. I just hope and pray i find him in my garage i will knock over a pile of junk and jump on it with a sledge hammer or pick ax. I Can't prove it was him but.

Just wait in your driveway with a shotgun and welcome him back into the community.

RayLCC said:
If you really think you have that much of a problem with someone, be a man about it and show up on his doorstep and call him on it. Don't crawl around at night like some coward and vandalize someone's property. Sorry for the rant. It struck a nerve.

I'm with you dude. Settle it like men, not with spineless bullshit. I always say, if someone is going to be a coward and key my car, the least they could do is key in their home address and telephone number.

Good luck getting that fixed up, GH. Sorry to hear. :(

it looks

I guy from the fire house took my truck friday He does detailing for dealers went out saturday morning wow looks really good glass is 100% paint is 75%

Back