Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
So when I got Tdavis's old trailer, two tires were good shape but some of the other were not to much longer for this world:rolleyes: So I thought I should get new tires. About a year ago Interco came out with a trailer tire, and at a pretty good price too!!!:thumbsup: I special orderd them through 4WP for $57 each.;) I ordered 4 new tire and will use one of the ones on the trailer for a spare, and give the other good tire to my dad for a spare. I also ordered some new wheels (same as pic below) so I will have all matching wheels. Instead of 3 different ones:confused:

8tzq5z2uskj07a_lg.jpg

Specs
ST-442
ST205/75R15
8 Ply
27.1" tall
65psi max
2150lbs. max load

More info on the Trailer Trac Here

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

they should 15x6, with 5x5 bolt pattern..

That is correct:thumbsup: You need one Matt?

What patern? I'll keep a eye out. I ordered my wheels from Trailerpart.com There pretty cheap Cost me about $150 for 4 wheels shipped.;)

Ill have to look when I get home next time. I have two of my old trailer tires for spares i just need rims.

Can I just say.... I love Interco! and hate 4wp! :mad:

So 4wp basicly dosn't have a truck picking up from Interco to pick up tires right now, so they told me it would take another 3+ weeks to get my tires:mad:

So I called Interco, and asked what they could do for me. I told them I needed tires, and could not wait the 3+ weeks for 4wp.

Interco is shipping them to me directly..via UPS, and they are leaving the fatory today! They also gave me a cheaper price then 4wp, and including shipping it's only costing me $30 bucks more. :thumbsup: Awesome Customer Service!!

4wp on the other hand?:rolleyes: I ordered them on line and had them sent the store to save on shipping. I have to cancel through the store...when the manger is there, and the sales person said there could be a charge for the cancellation. WHAT!!!:fire: There still sitting in a factory in Louisana!!!:rant:

No charge from 4wp to cancel order;):thumbsup:

Both times I had good experience with 4WP when getting tires. When I bought my LTBs they had two in stock so I took them with me and had the other 2 shipped to my house from the seattle store for $10 a tire and it took em 2 days to arrive at my house, second time after I sliced up one of them I bought another to replace it and use the sliced as a spare, took 2 days again from seattle to arrive. Of course I was dealing with the actual store instead of online but I wont hesitate to buy tires from them again.

Got the tires yesterday and had them mounted today on the wheels. I'll get some pics as soon as I put them on the Trailer. They seem like a nice pattern though:thumbsup: I had the balance them (normally you don't trailer tires) and 2 of the 4 did not need any weights, the rest took very little:cool:

nice, for the record, I shopped pretty hard for trailer tires and found Costco had the best radials for the best price. I paid $57 or $67 (can't remember) for the tires mounted. Similar tire at local shops was $85 plus install.

I'm all about radials based off the info I found.

Got the tires yesterday and had them mounted today on the wheels. I'll get some pics as soon as I put them on the Trailer. They seem like a nice pattern though:thumbsup: I had the balance them (normally you don't trailer tires) and 2 of the 4 did not need any weights, the rest took very little:cool:

That's a pretty good ratio considering they're from Interco!

Back