Photos - Truck Haven 2004 Photos | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos Truck Haven 2004 Photos

That is the next mod.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Was anybody ridin shotgun with you on the Thaven 2004 near roll-over? Do you have soiled seats?

My brother in law was in the passenger seat. He was really cool about it. My seat went up my arse and he was like, whatever.

Diff Whack, don't do a FAKRWEE, after I installed the roll cage I broke my ankle on my first trip out. Duh.:rolleyes:

All right, a new word in the wheeling lexicon! Although we've been calling it a "Tom", as in, "watch your step, don't do a Tom." :D

Thanks Bill:D now I know why my ears were ringing that weekend. I have to apply use it or lose it pretty soon.

Thanks Bill now I know why my ears were ringing that weekend. I have to apply use it or lose it pretty soon

I vote use it Tom;) But thats just my opinion:D

Originally posted by Diff Whack Daddy
That is the next mod.

Got the die on order Kevin!

So.. like we talked, let me know, can do!

Well, as usual, I am not sure of my schedule. Hopefully in the next couple of months it will be laid out better so I can plan better for this mod and Rubicon thing. I'll keep you up to date as much as I can, but you know how these damn government jobs go.

Well, I finally tore down the passenger side front axle.. Boy, did that hub get messed up. It destroyed the Warn lockout.

No, I'm not going to warranty it. I'm replacing the Warns with Aisin (toy factory) lockouts, and putting a 3" spacer kit on.

Kevin - no problem, I work gov too, and boy is it screwed up at the moment (budget for 2004? you've still got a few months before the budget year is closed.. why do you want to know what is it now?)

Tom, I was didn't realize that was you until I passed you when I was leaving T-haven so I wasn't ignoring you...lol.

Are those Toy hubs stronger or just cheaper to replace if you blow one?

Here's a little project for anyone who wanted a t-shirt or sweatshirt from the T-haven run.
I copied the pic Rick posted of the plaque into a photo program, then I blew it up to fit a t-shirt and printed it onto iron-on transfer paper. I must say it turned out very good, about as good as a silkscrened shirt.:D

Back