Truckhaven! | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there Friday - Monday, possibly as early as Thursday evening.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:( i want to go. anyone have an 8.8 or 9" they want to sell me real quick?

So we camping off Marina Drive? If so, lets try to stay on the hard stuff please. No repeat burying of the RV.:p:

Bad news Bill, dam:(

I don't care where we camp since I'm Motorhomeless, I'll be rufing it up in a Hotel. I'm arriving Friday early, hope to be there by 9:00 AM and leaving Sunday afternoon.

Damn. No longer in. :(

Take pics!

That's a bummer Bill, it's been awhile since we've wheeled.

I shooting for mid-day Friday if i'm lucky.

I have sick kids so I am not sure when I'll be there. Friday night late if I am lucky or early Saturday then leaving Sunday midmorning.

Come on people! I can't even make it this weekend, but I'm calling in sick Friday just so I can wheel and say I was there...Geezzz people..:mad:

I am out too been stuck in Carlsle PA since last sunday waiting for a load.....Sucks:(

We will arrive friday round 3pm. :salute: Thanks.

So everyone planning on showing up on Friday then. And camp will be off of Marina, the Bluffs or the Tower?

Camping off Marina. I will be out Saturday morning. I have two trees I am bringing.

Damn, this is going to be the smallest "Annual Run" since they started. We have regular runs bigger than this...

Even SEMA was smaller this year. They've grown every year for the past 10 that I've been going up until now.

We'll be there Friday late afternoon.

Could someone please bring a table for the pot luck? The one we used to have is shot. No time to go out and pick up a new one.

I hope you guys have a good trip. It was a blast last jan. I wish i was in the position to go again.

Well i am out too. Sorry I was really looking forward to this. It's a timeing thing which is what is so bad, truck is running great.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Could someone please bring a table for the pot luck? The one we used to have is shot. No time to go out and pick up a new one.

Could always just set the pot luck up on one of the trailers.

Anybody have GPS coordinates for the camp off of Marina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back