Truckhaven! | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got one tree that I will have to chop up though in pieces to get there...burns just as hot though. And I am stilll working on when I will get there. DAMN! I hope the kids are better tomorrow. My brothers are ready to go, I am unfortunately the struggling one. O' and I am fine with either the bluff or off of Marina. If it's not crowded I say Marina is better.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll probally be there around noon tommorow or maybe earlier.

Joe, just strap it to the roof, that's what I always did:D...There just will not be any needles left!:(

...Can someone bring me back a small bumper from DB_1 on their way home???..I can pick it up later too if that helps..:dunno:

...Thank you, I appreciate it...:biggthump

Saw alot of toys already heading out this morning on the freeway:(

We'll be there Friday late afternoon.

Could someone please bring a table for the pot luck? The one we used to have is shot. No time to go out and pick up a new one.
I have a 48" costco folding table that should work. It lives in one of the RV's storage compartments anyway.
Rick, pick a place with RV's in mind. Last year I was worried about getting stuck again. If you have a choice, grab that spot where the group was camped that you spun donuts around. Nice hard ground for the RV's and merges with softer stuff for the tents. Puuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeccccccccttttttttt.:thumbsup:

And I am stilll working on when I will get there. DAMN! I hope the kids are better tomorrow.
That is what the wife is for, to stay home with the sick kids while you have fun. Get it straight, man!!:eek::crazy:

That could work...only she is sick too.:thumbdwn:

I was going to try to snag the same spot we had last t-haven trip. Where our circle of motorhomes...You Rick will way off to the side anyway!:p:

I was going to try to snag the same spot we had last t-haven trip. Where our circle of motorhomes...You Rick will way off to the side anyway!:p:

Steve, I'll be getting in around 9 to 10 AM. Do you have an idea what time you'll be in? What CB channel will we use? PM me your cell #

If no one is going to be there in the AM then I'll get there a little later. I'll be staying in Borrego Springs.

I should be there around mid morning to early afternoon. All depends on when I can get my lazy a$$ in gear tomorrow.

Could always just set the pot luck up on one of the trailers.

Anybody have GPS coordinates for the camp off of Marina?

Just head west on N Marina Dr. Right before you get to the hill make a right. go about 100 yards make another right. Go about 20 more yards and park. Otherwise you end up in the wash.

Should be out there around 8 - 8:30 Saturday morning.

I've got an exhaust extender for the generator. Hopefully that will keep it a bit quieter so I won't have to park so far away from the group:confused:

Bringing a 6x10:salute: box trailer and i have two 4'x4' folding tables. want I should load em in?

Rick, Tom is bringing your tiki with him. Can you get a good pic of it by the fire?

Alright, I'm in and should hopefully be down there sometime around 4 tomorrow afternoon...

...but seeing as I'm the only thing close to a stock truck I'll most likely bow out if I start holding you guys up too much.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Alright, I'm in and should hopefully be down there sometime around 4 tomorrow afternoon...

...but seeing as I'm the only thing close to a stock truck I'll most likely bow out if I start holding you guys up too much.
Great thing about Truckhaven is there are lots of bypass trails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back