• Register Today It's free!

Wharton Run 7/19

AllEiz0nMe

Reaction score
City, State
Trainer PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Bronco
For anyone interested our little group is getting together for a Wharton Run. The date being Sunday July, 19th. Meet up time is 10 am. Leaving for the trails around 10:30/10:45. Bother stock and modified are welcome to join. There are usually go arounds or there will be someone to safely get you through. Just please make sure you have at least 1 STRONG tow point. We've already pulled the bumper off a cherokee. A cb would be ideal also but if you don't have one we can figure something out. Also bring some food and something to drink. We usually eat out on the trails.

Definite
AllEiz0nme-Us
Suddendeath-Bill
ethanjames1-Evan
924dr4x4-John (If he get's another rig, or he'll be riding with Evan)
Dave (eastcoast4x4s 02 sonoma)

Possible
George (eastcoast4x4s ?? f350 diesel)
Chris (eastcoats4x4s ?? s10 blazer)
Jack (93 cherokee sport IF he wants to take it out)
Brian (?? Wrangler)
Also 2 other jeepers from jersey devil offroad

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be there. Got some repairs to do. Some things to inspect and make sure are good, but i'll be there.

How are things with the ex? Find out what it was yet? Got my fingers crossed that it isn't anything major

i may be there,ill let you know as it gets closer

Well, the Ex is safe now. Did a midnight towing run to get it to my buddies house. We all think that it's the pump seal. It's a seal, thats for sure, and its either the pump seal or the main front one. Also, the T-case shift motor is probably FUBAR, which is what was making my 4WD work sometimes/not work sometimes. Annnnd the Alternator is going/is gone. SOOOOO, I've got some work to do. Gonna probably need a new T-case shift motor, unless I decide to do a manual tcase swap. I'm hoping the alternator was just getting wet and that was it's problem, because you could whack it good and it would start working again. And the tranny seals are like $5 at Advanced Auto, so lets hope that makes it bettah.

AllEiz0nMe...

my names Danny...

i actually live like 10 minutes from you... Tinicum...

i am interested in goin next sunday !

are there any trail requirements for wharton ???

i have a STOCK offroad capable X...

shoot me a PM...

thanks fella

Well there really are no requirements for the trails there. Specially since there has been no rain. All that we do ask is that you have at least one tow point for someone to attach to if need be. A stock explorer will do just fine out there and if it happens to be too deep there are always go arounds. I believe you were interested in a run with us before that my brother posted. You're more than welcome to follow us up but we might be leaving a little early to head out for breakfast with a few people that are heading out also. PM sent to you with the time we're leaving if we do go out to breakfast and the time if we don't. Also put the address in there in case you want to head up yourself and meet up there. BTW I'm not a fella....lol I know it's hard to believe but girls like big trucks too....lmao Hope to see you out there!

Back