the John Rock run 2011 (Truckhaven opening season run) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

the John Rock run 2011 (Truckhaven opening season run)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you do too, but it's still fun in 2WD if you don't get the axles by then.

I'll hopefully be able to make it to this, maybe with a few other trucks too.

Hopefully we both make it. Maybe take a quick wash run out to salton sea. As with any project its over budget but the main pieces will be in place. Might have to take the cb out of the turdyota and might be a couple lights short.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hopefully we both make it. Maybe take a quick wash run out to salton sea. As with any project its over budget but the main pieces will be in place. Might have to take the cb out of the turdyota and might be a couple lights short.

Definitely! If R.J. makes it he'll be up for it i'm sure, and carlover too.

Just noticed that the dates are a sunday monday. I know info is coming but what is the normal plan. Sunday ride and most people leave monday?

..People from out of State and those who can get off start showing up Friday around noon..

...Then it's 24 hr wheeling for the whole weekend if you want..Day and night runs while some people leave Sunday sometime and others will leave late Monday..:dunno:

I can go! Awesome, it'll be my first run with people from the forum. It's marked on the calendar and days off are set. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Definitely! If R.J. makes it he'll be up for it i'm sure, and carlover too.

Im down for cruising the washes a bit. Gotta keep it simple, we are racing in Dec so i need to make sure i keep it together.

I can go! Awesome, it'll be my first run with people from the forum. It's marked on the calendar and days off are set. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

If my work schedule works out we can caravan down. I hope I can make it.

..Hopefully we can get a bunch of first timers out there this trip...:D

..I already heard they are working on which movies they are going to show on the big screen..:popcorn:..and planning a special photo or two..:shifty_ey

Thats cool. I work for the government so we all know I really don't work. My big hurdle is having the merc done. Glass is on but body still off and frame should be put together this weekend:D. My buddy has knee surgey on wednesday, but hes a trooper.
I was on the ropes to stay at a buddies house by salton sea or bring the motorhome, so whats this big screen?

Probably won't get crazy in the washes since this will be the second trip for the merc, first was bone stock. I'm looking forward to it.

...The big screen is the side of a motorhome...

...Chairs up front and drive-in style behind them..:biggthump

..It's getting close so let the bidding for which campsite begin..I'm thinking the wash for the big screen...:popcorn:

+1 for the wash/ditches camp site

So looking forward to this:thumbsup: I'm calling sick Friday!:p:

If I have my V8 swap done by then I come out too. I just don't know if I'll be able to finish it though.

..Baby?..What baby?..

..Is that what you are naming the Ranger?..:D

..Baby?..What baby?..

..Is that what you are naming the Ranger?..:D

Due date is September 10th, but we're pretty sure he's coming early. :D
This picture was taken ~3 weeks ago at Disneyland.

MichellePregoDisney.jpg

The Ranger is already named "Extra Storage in the Garage." :)

IMG_20110302_160111.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dang Colin! Lots happening for you this year, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back