**NEW HID Vendor** Testers Wanted! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

**NEW HID Vendor** Testers Wanted!

Well it is official, I took the dive and became a vendor :D

What I want to do is give some members the opportunity to do what I like to call "testing." What I mean by testing is not seeing if they work, they better work! What I mean is I will give $15 off any kit of your choice to do a write-up and pictures of your install of our kits. You will also get upgraded to priority shipping FREE, no extra charge on top of regular shipping.

I do this so it gives members an opportunity to help showcase the product on their vehicle so you know your getting real feedback from real people.

The way it works is choose your kit and pay the forum price of the kit, once you finish the write-up and post it I will refund your $15 right back to your paypal account!

All kits come with Bulbs, Ballasts and Ignitors for plug and play capability

Kits (Sorry about pics, I just took these at my house quickly):

35w Slim Kit - $99 + shipping:

/show
19460.jpg

55w Prolumen Digital Slim AC Kit - $155 + shipping:

19194.jpg

70w Digital Slim Kit - $220 + shipping:

70w.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The one question that keeps comming up and seems not to get a clear answer is... If I switch from my stock bulbs to your HID set up will my dash board tell me I have a lamp out like it does with many other HID systems? If I do get the lamp out message what steps do I need to take in order to make it so I do not get the message every time I start the truck?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry I answered this in a different thread I thought, I cannot confirm that it will not on the older models yet. The kits I have sold so far and done local are on the new style Explorer and I have had no issues. If someone wants to try a kit at a discounted rate to give some feedback and who might not care about a dash light let me know. There is also the possibility of a Canbus kit which I have sold to some of the Euro guys and gals that eliminate dash lights.

Sorry I answered this in a different thread I thought, I cannot confirm that it will not on the older models yet. The kits I have sold so far and done local are on the new style Explorer and I have had no issues. If someone wants to try a kit at a discounted rate to give some feedback and who might not care about a dash light let me know. There is also the possibility of a Canbus kit which I have sold to some of the Euro guys and gals that eliminate dash lights.

how much do you sell hid kit for a 2007 ford explorer, possible with canbus kit??? I believe the bulbs are h13 low/high. what kind of warrranty do you have for hid kits???

This thread dead? I was interested in a kit a while ago... but money issues. Id love to test a kit if you still are

Back