4th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. meet 2012 May 4th, 5th, & 6th | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. meet 2012 May 4th, 5th, & 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know the economy is in the dump, but wow! This seems to be the slowest moving thread on the forum. I really hope the shine hasn't rubbed off on this meet for all of you, and your just not finished with your rigs yet.

Post up with ideas if your already going, and give this thread a bump every now and then to get it noticed more if you would please. Thanks y'all.

Im stoked, will be my gf's 1st real 4x4 outing and camping.

Greg, I just don't think right now that I can put that much money away to do it. Have Medical cost that I was exspecting.:thumbdwn:

Should something change you know we would be there!!

Joshua and I really like to wheel at smorr and will miss not being there:(

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best!! That's the best I can do right now:salute:

Unless some one want to donate to the cause.:D

Have room for one more;)

Looks like I will be joining you guys:chug: Add me to the attending list. I am planning to be there.

Im stoked, will be my gf's 1st real 4x4 outing and camping.
Oh how cool! She will have a blast with all of us. Be glad to meet the gal that tamed the beast! :thumbsup:

Greg, I just don't think right now that I can put that much money away to do it. Have Medical cost that I was exspecting.:thumbdwn:

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best!! That's the best I can do right now:salute:

I really hope something good happens and you & Josh make it. Wont be the same without you guys. Keep all the fingers crossed, there is still a lot of time between now & the meet. :)

Have room for one more;)

Looks like I will be joining you guys:chug: Add me to the attending list. I am planning to be there.

Wow, I mean Wow Wow! :bounce:

This is great news indeed! Your really going to make the long haul for this meet! Totally different type of wheeling compared to the dessert landscape, but still challenging, technical, and fun, none the less. Your camper will feel right at home at the park, the rig will be tested, the bonding of EF members will be in high gear, and it all will be worth the trip!

:salute:

Definitely looking forward to it. Now I've just got to get the Pumpkin ready for a road trip:D

I might be able to make it. I wanna get down there so I'll say it's a maybe+ ;>

Umm, Mark, I can pitch in for a new bottle of Jergens for ya--

( First time I heard it called a "medical expense") lol

I'm Kidding. Between us I am sure we'll be able to talk each other into going now that Rick and Char will be making the trip eh? Besides, you need to go cause I will need a ride.

Char won't be joining me. Can't get that much time off work:( When I said I had to talk to Char I meant I had to get her permission;)

I posted that on my Wall and sent the invites to some of my friends also. :)

Really looking forward to this trip.

years ago, before I even knew about this site, I'm pretty sure I saw the Pumpkin at badlands in Attica, Indiana... :)

Have room for one more;)

Well now since your driving all the way to join in on the fun,I'm going to do every thing I can to make it.:thumbsup:

Jon you know you can ride with us!! Anytime but you'll have to fight for the copilot with Joshua.

So add us to the making it list.:salute:

I have every intention of have the dakota there. Just not sure who else is coming with me.

If my explorer is not ready for some odd reason... Just got a new temp dailey driver, 96 Ranger, that is SMORR capable also :)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :burnout:

IMG_3621-1.jpg

I could not help myself. I hope you guys have a great trip.

LOL! Burns, at least I made it up the hill on Pee Wee's crossing the first time, not the 3rd time! :p:

Wish you were going this year, be great to see you and the wife again!

I am a maybe as of now,, have to see what we are doing at work and when the motor in my 96 gets changed,, ,, if nothing too critical i am saving for it,,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back