2006 Explorer Badge (Emblem) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2006 Explorer Badge (Emblem)

Hey everyone I was wondering if anybody knew where to pick up a 2006 Explorer emblem for the rear hatch. I have tried google shopping and ebay and couldn't find anything. I don't really want to go through the dealer because they ask a crazy price for that little rectangular piece of plastic. My uncle has a 2006 XLT on 265's (32's) and I really like the look of the newer style emblems. Can someone point me in the right direction? Or am I stuck going through the stealership? Thanks in advance,

-Russ

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

have you tried fordemblem.com?

no but I just did and they don't even list explorer on the site. Thanks though.

Go to a mall parking lot, and see if one "happens to be laying on the ground"

In all seriousness I'd post in the 2006+ thread seeing of anyone has their emblem if they debadged it. If all else fails, the dealership might be your only other option. I'm thinking about doing this myself.

any updates on this? "De-badged" the FORD & ginormous EXPLORER SPORT CONTROL TRAC emblems. Left with 6 pretty decent sized holes from the pins on the back of the emblems. I like the newer Explorer emblems myself but not sure if they would cover the holes. Anyone have luck changing their logos but still covering the pin holes?

Back