410Fortune 1988 Ford Bronco II Eddie Bauer 4x4 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

410Fortune 1988 Ford Bronco II Eddie Bauer 4x4

Ouch!

Glad to hear that's all that happened.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ouch nah its no thing shes got plenty of these kind of marks in the paint....

going back up there this weekend for some more punishment but this time I will be joining a group of Heeps

your truck is prety sic we r going to do the same to my brothers but with 33s instead

Thanks!

33's do well on a BII

Been wheeling alot lately, more carnage canyon
Also hit Slaughterhouse Gultch this past weekend, but the trail is still snowed in

carnage.jpg

short video

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2016271040

STUCK big time stuck time

DId a little trail called China Wall last weekend. My girl Julee loves MUD (not my thing) so I went for it, right down into this ditch without checking the depth first, almost out of it when we hit a rock and high centered.

This stuff was like concrete mix and the BII was going nowhere fast.
Took a 90 4 runner (stock) with a strap, an hour of digging and rock stacking, lots of dirty clothes, and 7 people to get her out. Came very close to leaving her up there for the night. Thiws picture was right when it happened before all the tire spinning, shes covered in dark brown chocolate mud right now, I detailed the interior yesterday but this mud can stay on the outside for a bit, I have only been stuck stuck like this in the BII 3 times to date so its like a trophey...after spinning the tires a bit and trying to pull her out she sunk up to the rockers in the goo

A winch is my next mod

b2stuck.jpg

I am now a spotter and she is a co driver (BII never looked so good)
juleeb2.jpg

Camera was out of memory so thats all we got from this trip....been 4x4ing every weekend now = :)

Hi Julee! :D

I think they both look good.

can I 4th it or is that too much?

I put a ring on her finger and she put one on mine, its official my future wife :) Wait till you see what we are gonna do to her 99 4 runner limited...can you say Camburg long travel?

She will be attending Moab with me hell yes!

Awesome! Congrats!

Whats the date?

no date set yet but it really cant be soon enough...only took me 34 years to find her...geesh! I knew there was a reason I never settled

I got the coolest ring you guys have ever seen, its Tungsten Carbide Steel and very shiny, we went to breakfast on saturday and I said "oh look a jewelry store, lets go look for a ring for you" We picked out two rings in about 5 minutes, and they both fit us perfectly without even sizing!!

How is that for meant to be?

Never been so happy in my life........ and let me apologize now for my lack of involvment on the board lately, its spring fever :)

l_824108588b96e9dd82c521f3abc70d21.png

More mud, SLaughterhouse Gultch 04/14/07

Julee REALLY likes mud so I let her have at it

She dented my door pretty well and we overheated my rear ARB until it was leaking air and the rear diff started spitting gear lube out of the vent tube...fingers crossed the ARB is okay

I will now be doing a couple of mods to the 8.8 to keep the temps down
Last thing I want to do 1 month before Moab is pull my 8.8 apart......

Video:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2022926770

Those are some good videos. Did she ever get over that ledge?

I don't use MySpace as much as I should. My only "friends" are my wife and a friend she grew up with. I guess I should add some friends from "Serious Explorations". I'll send you an invite. I'll be the one in the cowboy hat (I'm not a hick, but I was at a rodeo and had to dress the part :D ).

not that one, no. But she did climb another just beside it that I was unable to get up in 3-4 attempts. Of course my GF just walks right up it....she picked a better line, she's a natural!

Oh and thanks :)
more videos coming soon enough

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hell yeah man,that is awesome.i have to beg my wife to drive sometime's.she'd rather ride and watch.but i gotta train her,so i can get her a rig. since uselly it just me and her that goes out.yah know. you have one serious sweet bronco II man...congrats!

Back