All Ford Nationals, Pa. June 3-5th, 2005 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nationals, Pa. June 3-5th, 2005

I may be there, I may not be. :p If I'm back on the east coast I'll do what I can do get there with either the SD or explorer and if we're all lucky, both. 72 more days till I graduate, but who's counting. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I guess I *might* show up, now to do the rest of the 12 months worth of stuff I have left to get done in the next 4 to try to make it up there....... :confused:

IAmTodd said:
If I wake up that morning and its raining, I ain't going! Thats all I have to say about it. Otherwise, I'll be there with a once again, stock Explorer. But I have something that none of you guys have :p

whats this "stock" word you speak of?

Savage Wolf said:
I guess I *might* show up, now to do the rest of the 12 months worth of stuff I have left to get done in the next 4 to try to make it up there....... :confused:

wahooo!

lets see, need to make my new secret front end mods, new bumpers, fiiiberglassing (inside the truck) cut some holes in the truck (well one big one really) few simple motor mods, trac bars for the rear, new leaf springs (to replace my custom "S" curved spring) new cross member, regear + lockers (if i get pissed enough it just might get tig locked) thats about 1/2 of what I have planned

I'll be there this year for sure!! looking forward to meeting all of you! IAMTODD, dont feel bad my x is pretty stock also! how far is it from the Dc area? Leaving on a saturday morning or friday night, Late friday night!

MONMIX said:
Spas, ya gotta let Zorro park next to Jack though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome to park on whichever side Todd's not on, since he always manages to park next to the winners :D We need to get together and devise a (waterproof, just in case) display for our street trucks soon like we were discussing at the World of Wheels show, Kev ;)

For anyone else who wants to display their truck, we've brought tree stumps for the lifted ones to park on in the past and the show visitors seemed impressed. Feel free to bring your own stump or whatever to spruce up your Explorer, but keep in mind that you have to LEGALLY dispose of it outside the fairgrounds when you're through with it.

I see cotton balls EVERY WHERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

we'll, on that note , i better start looking for a room! How much for a room w/ a **** roach infestation !!? I'm talking cheap, anywhere hour or out! lol, anyone have idea of priceses?

Well, looks like I know where I'm parking!! Thats alrite though, need a little white to break up the black! ;)

Spas said:
You're welcome to park on whichever side Todd's not on, since he always manages to park next to the winners :D We need to get together and devise a (waterproof, just in case) display for our street trucks soon like we were discussing at the World of Wheels show, Kev ;)

For anyone else who wants to display their truck, we've brought tree stumps for the lifted ones to park on in the past and the show visitors seemed impressed. Feel free to bring your own stump or whatever to spruce up your Explorer, but keep in mind that you have to LEGALLY dispose of it outside the fairgrounds when you're through with it.

i parked next to todd last year but i didn't win, maybe i was to far away, but our x's where butt buddys that weekend..lol....or maybe my truck just sucks, i'm going with B...lol..can't wait for june...ahhh...lol...so much work...lol.... :thumbsup:

frickea86 said:
i parked next to todd last year but i didn't win, maybe i was to far away, but our x's where butt buddys that weekend..lol....or maybe my truck just sucks, i'm going with B...lol..can't wait for june...ahhh...lol...so much work...lol.... :thumbsup:

go with "C"...u jus werent lucky..none of this "ur truck sucks crap"...*smack :thumbdwn:

how do u enter?? or register!?? I FEEL so lost!!lol

You can register there now. I've been registered for at least a month. :)

JDraper said:
You can register there now. I've been registered for at least a month. :)

haha i'm with draper on this one...lol....its ok, where over acheivers.... :D

link me !!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back