Boomin's getting a sex change | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Boomin's getting a sex change

Boomin's getting a sex change *PICS*

Haha guy well here we go. This weekend I will take the last pics of the truck lowered. I have decided that it is the best for me to lift my truck for 2 reasons. 1 is that it will slow me down some hopefully and 2 is that noone really has done what I am doing to a mountaineer. What my plans are:

Suspention:
-3'' lift spindles
-3'' TT by flipping and rotating the adjuster w/stock bolts
-SOA in rear possibly with shackles

Body:
-3'' body
-3'' Fiberglass fenders

Tires:
-15x10 wheels
-35x12.50 Mt's

I will be posting pics of the progress. This monday/tuesday I am doing the TT and SOA with monoleafs.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just do some trimmin!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Hartman said:
Just do some trimmin!

I think what im going to do is order the perrys and trim my stock steps to fit with the perrys.

Who needs steps anyway.

My g/f needs them. I use them all the time to wash the truck and give people rides;)

*ahem boomin. hehe we all know who your trying to be like.. hehe pretty soon ur gonna have perry fenders, then a prerunner bumper...

306944_105_full.jpg

jk bro, i bet its gonna look sick. cant wait to see it finished. always wanted to see what my truck looked like white?

i think they are very usefull had to trim mine to keep them on.. before the body lift was done...
especially with short ones in the passenger seat they i think are very usefull...

these trucks are coming out nice! Boomin I am worried about your cv angles :) Clark your friggin Merc has come a long way, very nice!

Dont forget I am in the market for front end pieces from a merc/gen II/sport trac
(bumper cover, fenders, etc)

410Fortune said:
Boomin I am worried about your cv angles :)
Im sure his CV angles are fine since he's running lifted 2wd spindles. :p :D

410Fortune said:
these trucks are coming out nice! Boomin I am worried about your cv angles :) Clark your friggin Merc has come a long way, very nice!

Dont forget I am in the market for front end pieces from a merc/gen II/sport trac
(bumper cover, fenders, etc)

ive got my stock fenders and might be getttin rid of my hood too if u want'em? one of the fenders has been primered. i'll let you know when i needa get rid of my hood though.

OKAY, I am planning a road trip to CA later this year as well (fall?)

410Fortune said:
OKAY, I am planning a road trip to CA later this year as well (fall?)
Rollin' in your 5.0 with your windows down so your hair can blow?

Hey! One of my projects is A/C, I already have the A/C box and compressor! hahahah I stole a 4.0L condensor from a friend, now I jsut have to re-mount my radiator, again... hahaha

subscribing

waterpump blew today. So there goes my idea of gettign perry's this paycheck

Damn!

Nice looking merc. How much money have you put into it and what kind of job do you have that you can afford all that?

Have you read this thread at all? He works at the Shack.

radioshack?? hehe

boomin, you still coming down tomorrow evening?

-Drew

Back