CarPlay Nav on speedometer cluster? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

CarPlay Nav on speedometer cluster?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone with the latest sync version check if CarPlay nav shows on speedometer ?

Nobody has mentioned it but why not update to that version and see?

Peter

Nobody has mentioned it but why not update to that version and see?

Peter
I am about to get the USB to update since WiFi update is just stuck on scanning for updates . Will keep you guys posted if it works after the update.

I am about to get the USB to update since WiFi update is just stuck on scanning for updates . Will keep you guys posted if it works after the update.
Just saw that on another post of yours. ;)

Peter

I did not notice AA NAV on the cluster with the newest Sync update.
Truck is at the dealer for a list of warranty/recall work. Will check it again when I get it back [however long that takes]

It does display the distance and turn direction on the instrument panel with AA. No idea with Car Play.

Mine used to, but the prior Sync update, or the memory issue, or who knows what, took it away.
I haven't noticed if the current Sync version brought it back, and I use Waze, via AA, daily.

It does display the distance and turn direction on the instrument panel with AA. No idea with Car Play.
Also in the HUD which surprised me when I got mine.

That's interesting. I can confirm there is no turn directions with Car Play using the latest update. Which nav app are you using?

23 Explorer ST Sync v3.4 build 23188: the navigation next turn direction and distance do appear in the cluster with AA, but only when running Google Maps. It will not display in the IP when running Waze.

Back