DemonMudder

- When In Doubt, Redneck It Out -
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Jacksonville, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 C1500
Still need to take her in and have the front differential rebuilt, probably will in a week or so, depends on funds. She's up and running again, brush guard included! Just a couple other little projects to sort out, like replacing the third brake light at some point when I'm bored. But dang is she getting to look nice! The next big thing, will be putting bigger tires on her, would like at least 32" A/T's, but it won't happen until probably next year. I'll keep everyone posted with things I add/change.

20210712_183953.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

She looks really clean and I like your pin strip. look forward to seeing her on the 32's.
By the way, seen mixed reviews on it. With just the TT and warrior shackles, I should be able to fit a 32", right? Or should I maybe get a body lift before hand? If I do the lift first, they'll be bigger than 32"s, not a huge fan of body lifts, but they work better with for my wallet. Can pair it with a suspension lift later.

I have 3" keys and Add a leaf and Shackle on mine. The size Tires I have are 285/75r16s. Per Google that is 32.8 inches. Here is what she looks like.
New 97 20.jpg

I have not been on a trail yet but will be Sunday. I will have Video and pictures of how well she does.

I have 3" keys and Add a leaf and Shackle on mine. The size Tires I have are 285/75r16s. Per Google that is 32.8 inches. Here is what she looks like. View attachment 340512

I have not been on a trail yet but will be Sunday. I will have Video and pictures of how well she does.
I'd love to see those, need to look at some aal kits

I have 3" keys and Add a leaf and Shackle on mine. The size Tires I have are 285/75r16s. Per Google that is 32.8 inches. Here is what she looks like. View attachment 340512

But there is still the issue of: yours is a sport, you had larger front wheel wells then mine. So I have that going against me

Wheel wells should be the same. I just do not have my Front Bumper on mine.

Wheel wells should be the same. I just do not have my Front Bumper on mine.
Rather not lose my bumper if I can help it, I'll trim if needed. But really? From what I'd heard, the sport had larger wells than the standard 4 doors.

Okay, pulled up an old search result since I'm now in the EF. Any ideas if this will fit the explorer? I'd like to just do this over paying for a custom design if I can. I know RCD had a 5" too but it was a coil over.

Back