Hood need's repaint now!!!!! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hood need's repaint now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so pissed right now..a buddy of our's was looking for some rope in our garage..my truck is parked right under the shelves..well he pulled some rope and a home sterio(sp?) player fell on my hood:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

it left some good sized dent's and BIG gashes in the paint..i called my paint guy right away he said $350 to do the hood..the guy that did it is paying for it..AS HE SHOULD:mad: so as soon as i get my mirror's back im bringin it down to my paint guy

i don't even have my license yet and i have to have body work done!!!!!:mad:

pic's later:rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

XplorerKid said:
50% of my scracthes come just from MUD!!!!!

i care about my truck, but im not gunna go outta my way to keep it scratch and dent free, especially since i offroad my truck...

mayeb it just becuase im not spoiled, and becuase i/and my family, are really tight on money right now, but i can think of hella better things to spend that money on......

yes im spoiled..very spoiled..but i payed for my truck with my money and all of the mod's/paint work done so far on my truck i have payed for with my money so it's not like i got it from daddy..and this is the only thing i can spend money on..and your truck's a 91 it's expected to have a few scratches/dent's..but when im done with mine it will look like a 01..and it should be as scratch/dent free as it can be :)

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

it would be better to just buy an 01, and dont go and bash others trucks!

no..cause i have many childhood memory's in this truck..i will try to never get rid of it..hopfully i will have it when i have kid's(not as a DD but as "that was my first truck" )well you bash my truck..what you you expect

ok, i have a 1991 Explorer, im srry im not as good as you,

I will NEVER Post in another one of your threads again

Goodday

it's not that it's not as good..it's just that it's older..

i hope you uphold to that!!

u gain enimies by the day huh? u r pretty rude

and so are you..you get what you give

Edit

hahahhahahhahah, and i dont make enimies, ur the only one that doesnt like me, there are tons of people that dont like you

i will not be doing the buffing...no that's now what im saying..what im saying is the fact his is a 91 it can have more dent's/scratches..as a newer one should not have...that's all

and personaly i don't feel that anything older then 94' is reliable..but that's just me

as i said..you get what you give..you don't like me..well good one more less person worry about

This thread is going to be closed if you guys don't chill.

sorry about that rick

Ak LTD Xplorer said:
and personaly i don't feel that anything older then 94' is reliable..but that's just me

Actually....My Explorer has NEVER left me on the road....I have replaced a starter and a rad, and a transmission SEAL....Thats it for major repairs. Keep in mind it was used as a police vehicle and ran hard in service for 4 years before I even got it....It has been VERY reliable...the OHV is a much more reliable engine than the SOHC available in newer Explorers.

As for attacking others rides...you went off first...with lines like "Ghetto Body lifted 95"......They were just stating that most X's have some scratches and dings in them over the life of the vehicle. Unless you are selling drugs or something, there is no way to make enough cash at a young age to repaint body panels everytime you get a little scratch on your X.

I know the other person will pay this time, as it should be painted, but little scratches are a part of life unless you leave it in that garage for 25 years, and even then, you better not have a cat.....they like to walk on cars parked in garages.

im just saying as of right now..i don't feel anything later thyen 94 is somthing i would want to be going cross country in..that's all..and when my truck's 10 year's old i will still feel better in it then i would in a 93 EX right now..cause most 80's car's/truck sucked..very unreliable and scray to drive in..early 90's where better but still not up to par..but after 95 i feel most everything was reliable..again..that's just my feeling's..it may be true that a 91 is just as relable as a 94..but the my feeling is it's not..and i with mine i plan on maing it look like a 01 and driving it till 2011..hope this makes sense

crank..i have pleanty of money for this stuff..most of my money is PFD money that's in my account..and that's still alittle over 10k + im working so i do just fine money wise..and being very good firend's with the paint guy help's

real trucks that go offroad dont use stock factory airbags for lift and have owners who know they arent going to support the truck and go places you plan on going... also real trucks that go offroad are clearly 4x4 and dont have stupid stickers or perfect paint

if that's the way you feel..fine..but im going to prove you wrong..and you know it

hahahahahha, sorry i couldnt help not to laugh

OWN3D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back