Hood need's repaint now!!!!! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hood need's repaint now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so pissed right now..a buddy of our's was looking for some rope in our garage..my truck is parked right under the shelves..well he pulled some rope and a home sterio(sp?) player fell on my hood:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

it left some good sized dent's and BIG gashes in the paint..i called my paint guy right away he said $350 to do the hood..the guy that did it is paying for it..AS HE SHOULD:mad: so as soon as i get my mirror's back im bringin it down to my paint guy

i don't even have my license yet and i have to have body work done!!!!!:mad:

pic's later:rolleyes:

I'm sorry kid, but considering your age I dunno how much real experience you have with cars older than yours.

I'm only 23 and I know I barely know anything firsthand about riding in cars earlier than the late 80s.

Ak LTD Xplorer said:
im just saying as of right now..i don't feel anything later thyen 94 is somthing i would want to be going cross country in..that's all..and when my truck's 10 year's old i will still feel better in it then i would in a 93 EX right now..cause most 80's car's/truck sucked..very unreliable and scray to drive in..early 90's where better but still not up to par..but after 95 i feel most everything was reliable..again..that's just my feeling's..it may be true that a 91 is just as relable as a 94..but the my feeling is it's not..and i with mine i plan on maing it look like a 01 and driving it till 2011..hope this makes sense

Well, in truth, I figured I would have a major failure when I took my X and trailer to Mexico, and back through the states to Canada in my 8 state, 3 Country, 2 Provinces trip....Nothing happened. I was either really lucky or 92 X's are built Ford tough LOL

I even ran over some dog-like animal in Nevada....didn't even phase me (bump bump bump under three axles):rolleyes:

EDIT...Posting while it was being closed LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back