It's that time again! Carlisle '07!! | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

It's that time again! Carlisle '07!!

I thought you had more people with you at the show! :rolleyes:

Yeah, it was just us. I think a certain lowered blue 99 sport took 1st or 2nd. Figures, we FINALLY, after 6 years of nagging, got an SUV class... and there were only a handful of Explorers there :( There was one from Ford Truck World who was there last year, but I guess he was too busy to say hi to the Serious Explorations crowd :dunno: and one shiny gold second Gen that looked like it had something from every aisle at Pep Boys on it, plus another gold first Gen that had some zany mini-bicycle, complete with trophies, parked in front of it.

Next year we're staying with the Mach crowd, at least they know how to have fun ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...... I swear I won't b!tch on the trail anymore :)

yeah.... ok..... I hope to live to see that day.... or hell freeze over.... :D

or pigs fly? :D

Spas, about the hi-lift. Do you just want me to paypal you money for another?

or pigs fly? :D

Spas, about the hi-lift. Do you just want me to paypal you money for another?

Lemmie get back to you on that.. I'm thinking I may ask you to do some more welding/fabricating work to even things out :D

Just got around to downloading stuff off the phone. We found Ben's new car at Carlisle...

a
PINK PROBE!!!!:eek:

Attachments

• probe.jpg
    probe.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 146

Back