Moab 2015 - May 22-24 | Page 23 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2015 - May 22-24

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The NW crew is planning on leaving here May 13th and returning home May 23rd or thereabouts.

Could be about 6 rigs

Albino, 20-22 of May per Rick's plans sounds good! Memorial day is May 30th and after the 2015 Moab trip I'd do anything to avoid Memorial Day. I'll probably get there the 14th and leave the 22nd :D Glad we already have dates picked (now put in for the time off Adamsbro2!!!).

More pictures:

171_zps6ys8bmuo.jpg

200_zps0bdaz03m.jpg

205_zpsbibarlme.jpg

257_zpsm0a2zhej.jpg

273_zpsr3p5pulf.jpg

What a blast!

Albino, 20-22 of May per Rick's plans sounds good! Memorial day is May 30th and after the 2015 Moab trip I'd do anything to avoid Memorial Day. I'll probably get there the 14th and leave the 22nd :D Glad we already have dates picked (now put in for the time off Adamsbro1!!!).

More pictures:

What a blast!

You know it......it works out well.....perfect weekend for me to get off......and I might try to make it to truck haven next year too.......

You know it......it works out well.....perfect weekend for me to get off......and I might try to make it to truck haven next year too.......

Heck yeah! Already can't wait and still so much left to do this year :S Jealous of truck haven, that would be really fun!

...A little late but a dinner update..:D

..IIRC there were 21 for dinner and the raffle, then trivia. All were a big hit..Everyone won at least two gifts ranging from EF knives, EF License Plate frames and various other goodies from flash lights to Koozies and various off road baseball caps..

..I haven't seen the video of all the vehicles in the parking lot or the pictures with everyone at their vehicles.. [MENTION=10244]Ritsui[/MENTION] and [MENTION=28000]Khiori[/MENTION] missed out on a pretty good dinner..

..They sat us in the same general area except we had three tables over where the Karaoke guy used to be..(So we were between the accordion door and the patio doors)

..The gal serving us had her hands full but took care of business and I think everyone was really pleased with this years meals as being served pretty quick, served hot, and pretty tasty..:biggthump

..So you wonder what happened to the Karaoke guy?

...Even though the thunderstorms were going on and off each day and night, he set up out on the patio just outside the patio doors..

..I think he recognized a couple singers in our group from two years ago and waited till we left to get the party started..:p:

..I really think this years dinner went off well even though we were missing a number of people we wished could have made this trip...:biggthump

Ok, y'all have seen our red ex, so I'm letting y'all know here first that I'm selling it, just bought a 98 ohc to replace it.

Why? The 5.0 is awesome!

It's not a 5.0 it's a 4.0 ohv, my black ex is a 5.0 though

My bad I got them mixed up.

I love this one but this other overhead cam one came along and I like them more. But don't worry all, I'll be getting the black ex ready for Moab 2016 before I start messing with this new one!!

Ok, y'all have seen our red ex, so I'm letting y'all know here first that I'm selling it, just bought a 98 ohc to replace it.

Dang! Happy to hear you have tracked down an upgrade, but sorry to hear the rig is up for sale. I really love the look and setup on it! Looking forward to seeing the famed 'Black One' as well :)

Just curious, have the dinner pics / compiled video from the weekend been posted?

..I haven't seen them or the car and owner shots yet either..:popcorn:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sorry, I haven't forgot about all the video/pics! I have been building the video (about 30 minutes long) and just need to get the photos off the phone and on here :thumbsup:

Back