Official BS thread!! | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official BS thread!!

Awesome shot of Venice, Matt!

You know what's ironic.. I was looking at the trees changing colors and I remembered that kickass run we had 2 years ago, when it was just Skunk, Bounce and the Danger Ranger (the trip that broke the Skunk's A-arm). Specifically I remembered that one great shot of Matt inhaling the white smoke pouring out of Shaun's exhaust (after Shaun got his almost hydro-d truck to start) because he hadn't had a cigarette in forever.. And then I thought, "Matt!!! I haven't heard from him in ages! I wonder how his trip went", LOL. Can't find the pic anywhere, but the memory remains ;)

Glad you had memorable time, Mr. Fremstad! The 'girls' still look good :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey matt, good to hear from yah,...........BUT the last time we went wheeling, i dont recall all them dents in your truck??? what happened?? :rolleyes:

It doesnt have Matt doing his funky dance inhaling the smoke, but this is the smoke you speak of...

Attachments

• 00000046.JPG
    00000046.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 163

ExplorerSport77 said:
HOTNESS IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :thumbsup:

Are we just a little too excited?

ExplorerSport77 said:
HOTNESS IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :thumbsup:

And I can see someone rubbing the bumper all night until there isn't any paint left :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

when i was drivin Rockett Daves V8 T-Bird who only wants to race, to NJ today to meet up with him and Hotness..we pulled into the meetin spot and my friend who was with me who does nothin but make fun of the relationship i have with my truck..said OMG...it really looks like ur truck is smiling (when we were drivin up to her)and this people, is comin from a girl who has a 92 corsica who has Never washed it since she owned it prolly about 3-4 years and drives it jus from point a-b..anyway..my truck is sleepin in the driveway happier then ever to be home...when i was comin down the road i def felt excitement comin from the pedal...Hotness sayin "oh mom i'm almost home almost homeeeeee" :D !!!!!!!!!!

Holy **** on a stick thats alot of smilies...........

What's up Matt, glad to see your still alive and haven't met an early demise that would be worthy of a darwin award. :p

Doug said:
Holy **** on a stick thats alot of smilies...........

What's up Matt, glad to see your still alive and haven't met an early demise that would be worthy of a darwin award. :p

Yeah really... I still think Matt's going to be the next 'Jackass' :D ;)

Tara, glad to hear Hotness is home finally (again!)

Everyone else posts shots of how their truck(s) are doing, so I thought I'd put some in too :)

Attachments

• parking lot.jpg
    parking lot.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 139
  • tank field.jpg
    tank field.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 138
  • field.jpg
    field.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 138

Mine. Winter tires/wheels go on tonite :(

Attachments

• DSC00931.JPG
    DSC00931.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC00932.JPG
    DSC00932.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 130

Uh, Lindsy, is it me or is Tank looking a little too shiny?

DasFrem said:
Uh, Lindsy, is it me or is Tank looking a little too shiny?

It must be an illusion cause I know that POS is never that shiny.

Everyone else posts shots of how their truck(s) are doing, so I thought I'd put some in too
:p :p :p :p :p

Attachments

• 04111404.JPG
    04111404.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 133
  • 04111403.JPG
    04111403.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 125

Here are some pics that i forgot to post from my trip to mahwah a few weeks ago, ended up breaking the front left hub and wheel bearing and the rear diff seal
198527390JzZjpo_ph.jpg
198516060obZMXE_ph.jpg

Flexin out a little too much now on 3 wheels
198529866NQHovh_ph.jpg

On my way down the first real downhill right where doug likes to blow out his taillights
198535721bskpAQ_ph.jpg
198535748FMygUt_ph.jpg
198535778mHuvlt_ph.jpg
198535811XRymGY_ph.jpg

This one is great, u gotta love mikes face as i bottom out on a few rocks
198535841gITcCh_ph.jpg
198535899CMmzWO_ph.jpg
198535941krOPuk_ph.jpg
198536005ztFyYq_ph.jpg

Heres a good flex shot
198536033qMBdWM_ph.jpg

A little 3 wheel action
198536050UJfJgn_ph.jpg

Heres mikes truck, some of you guys know him he made it down with no trouble at all and at about twice the speed i did
198540050PDAHtk_ph.jpg

Who says were not red necks up here in north jeresy haha
198540165YQGtWN_ph.jpg

and yes that is a machete dont know where he got it though
198540222aPcNYC_ph.jpg

goin into the river that messed up my front end
198544936XNwOYa_ph.jpg
198544968TkqAiQ_ph.jpg
198544985xTiULN_ph.jpg

And here is the rock that i whacked with the front end
198545019iPqiBk_ph.jpg

Few pics of mke flexin out
198545157CNhrDu_ph.jpg
198545182yBymgL_ph.jpg
198545227kFUbBZ_ph.jpg

This is where i almost rolled, had 3 wheels on the ground and 2 at one point tetering
198545287BDrXjU_ph.jpg

198548491lSeVnw_ph.jpg
198548529kGGvEg_ph.jpg

Mike with his camo sticking out of his bed
198548556TBCaBb_ph.jpg

the one part of the trail that we couldnt get up, it was to damn steep and rutted out
198553525NiwPQc_ph.jpg
198553538eChakR_ph.jpg
198553563LBTFIa_ph.jpg

Comin over a hill
198553583xyxHUN_ph.jpg
198553613ItkzvW_ph.jpg

Mike flexed out completely
198553637GVWyhA_ph.jpg
198553655bZgeFh_ph.jpg

My friend evan swingin from a vine
198553700trpTvA_ph.jpg

All the guys and me pulling a ben ,BONZIA!!!!!!!!!

nice mike, nice picts............... :thumbsup:

nice pics meatball.

Mike pulling me outta a waterhole that i got stuck in testing out my new snorkel. (notice the water line on the door of how deep i was :cool: )
12637MattStuck2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looooookin goooooooood...so weird seein thumper in the woods..nick name should be "Micky" for micky mouse cause those lights on ur roof look like mouse ears..haha :p j/k

and heres the pics of when Hotness arrived home last night from NJ..one of her awake and the other of her sleeping and the last is when i was walkin away and lookin back....oh how i lovvvve my truck!

Attachments

• MVC-006F.JPG
    MVC-006F.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 118
  • MVC-009F.JPG
    MVC-009F.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 115
  • MVC-012F.JPG
    MVC-012F.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 117

Back