Official BS thread!! | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official BS thread!!

I forgot this one last picture, its of everyone and i did a lil tribute for ben, BONZIA!!!!!!!!
198553721fNVdNz_ph.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Since we're all posting pics of our junk, here's one of mine sitting in the parking lot waiting for u-bolts :\

Attachments

• 2004-11-14 005.jpg
    2004-11-14 005.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 153

Though on a positive note this is how we party here..

why watch one football game when you can watch all 5?!

Attachments

• 2004-11-14 001.jpg
    2004-11-14 001.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 152

Doug said:
Since we're all posting pics of our junk, here's one of mine sitting in the parking lot waiting for u-bolts :\
Ahh good old Tool.. We sure miss that rig on the east coast.. I'm sure your neighbors don't though..

And grilling, oh I be the masta grilla... I took care of the burgers, dogs and etc while my buddies old man made pork steaks and BBQ chicken.

Attachments

• 2004-11-14 002.jpg
    2004-11-14 002.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 2004-11-14 004.jpg
    2004-11-14 004.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 156

Blee1099 said:
Ahh good old Tool.. We sure miss that rig on the east coast.. I'm sure your neighbors don't though..

yep. i just passed the good ol "Radio Shack" today that it used to always be parked at... had a tear run down the eye.

if only there was a way to get tool back, without doug knowing! :D

sk1er17 said:
yep. i just passed the good ol "Radio Shack" today that it used to always be parked at... had a tear run down the eye.

if only there was a way to get tool back, without doug knowing! :D

ouch, Im gonna remember that. :p

u guyz have seen my x, so here is its replacement pic.... :p ...its compact...
:exp:

A.K.A...BIG RED gets new shoes tomarrow....Out with the crap, goodyear, in with the new, firestone destination A/Ts...30/9.50.... :D

Adam that one is black you need the red one................... :roll:

Asilly50NJ said:
Adam that one is black you need the red one................... :roll:

haha, but that ones upside down...not a good omen...

but it red.............thats close enough

Asilly50NJ said:
but it red.............thats close enough

Not close enough, the last time i checked i didn't drive on my roof... :confused:

yah true, we should call that the "justin" pict................lol

soo Fug,.........has tool gotten to play in them there Hills in the back ground????? if so yah gotta share the picts...............

Aw man, it's so good to see pictures of all the Explorers I miss so much. Glad to see everyone's rides doing well (especially Tool... I shrieked rather gleefully when I saw the picture of her in the parking lot, Fug). Sk1er, you're right: I passed a Radioshack tonight and got misty eyed too..

Meatball, tell Barcia that shot of him in front of Ol' Blue is AWESOME!!! Lol, buncha rednecks indeed :D Matt, Tank is shiny because A) That shot was taken on my 25th bday...I was so paranoid I stayed in the parking lot waxing both trucks til about 5am :rolleyes: and B) He's still not legal so I can't go getting him muddy on some farm, it's too much of a risk.

Unfortunately, my speeding tickets and the accident from last year have finally caught up to me... As of next week I'm looking at $441 a MONTH for insurance, so Tank's getting dropped for a while. Trail rig only I guess :( :( :(

I finally found a little mud down here also, nothing big but its something none the less.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mike you little bas@*$d, Im still waiting.

sent thursday of this week

well since i skiped out on posting any pics i'll post some pics of the x with the new tires.... :p
17893IM001512.jpg

17893IM001509.jpg

UPJ Flexing.... :p
17893IM001507.jpg

nice Adam,........trucks look'n good :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thankx dave, i've drivin it max about 10miles with the new tires so far no hum at 60, so i like them, everyone thats seen it so far have like the truck much better, it fills up the wheel wells really nice...i'm happy

Back