• Register Today It's free!

Paragon Trip - Labor Day Weekend

earthquake69

Reaction score
City, State
West Patterson, NJ/ Freeland, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 2dr.
If I may, I would like to propose a Paragon Trip for Labor day weekend, camping would be at the other place we talked about going, and wheeling would be either one or 2 days...... so whos interested?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

where would Paragon be located. i see a lot of talk of trips to there but i dont know where it is.

Burns said:
where would Paragon be located. i see a lot of talk of trips to there but i dont know where it is.

Hazleton in Northeast, PA

i would be interested.....but i'm not sure how well i'd do. i've never gone off-roading really. all i have is a TT/war153 and some a/t tires.

I would be interested. I always wanted to go. I used to live near "the rookie" and always heard of how fun his trips were. My truck only has 31 bfg ATs and an open rear. Do you think it would be okay for the trails cause I would like to go?

Well I can't make this run cause of a prior incident. However a basically stock truck on 31s can run blue trails at Paragon. Our guide is defiately one of the better ones out there. Hell he got me out of Paragon after I busted a torsion bar.

Ben, Congratulations!! :thumbsup: It would be cool for the kid to say he/she was born on Whompum at Paragon though!!

Earthquake, you know the deal. I'll do my very best to make it. Got your drill, no cost to you. I'll bring it up next time I come.
-E

BenS said:
I'm out, my wife should be having her baby this weekend.

Early congrats

PAExplorer said:
Ben, Congratulations!! :thumbsup: It would be cool for the kid to say he/she was born on Whompum at Paragon though!!

How amazingly awesome would that be? LOL :cool: Good luck, Ben (well, good luck to your wife moreso ;) )

Count me in for this one, maybe I'll even have Shelby lifted by then :rolleyes:

why is it i always have to hunt around for the thread's for runs, how come no one tells me about them, i am def in for sunday, not sure about sat yet, will know better when we get a little closer and i will have my normal passenger with me possably her x will make it out but just to sit in the lot with the other street trucks

OK, so whats up wit this? anyone still going? if so, our guide and I have to make some calls and get this together asap as its less then 2 weeks away.

what days are you wheeling? I need to know if it's feasable to get my truck done that weekend! I don't want to hold up the run.
-Eric

We're not going to be able to go on this one. We're going to Hershey on Friday, and then down to mom-in-laws for weekend to help pack up more of the house.... :rolleyes:

i am still in for this run, def for sunday not sure about sat yet have to see how my other half has for work that weekend

PAExplorer said:
what days are you wheeling? .
-Eric

all depends on who comes and whos wants to wheel what days

i will probably have a buddy of mine with his jeep come out for this run also

Quake,
I've got to talk to Mike, but I can come up on thursday night or friday morning whatever works best for you guys. That way we can get in a full day and not mess with the runs at all. Hell, I work on it myself if you guys go out on Friday. Let me know what you think.
-E

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what day you guys plannin on goin? im intrested

Back