Picked up a new project | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Picked up a new project

And with all that time on your hands, I'd figure you would have it done by the end of the week!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

And with all that time on your hands, I'd figure you would have it done by the end of the week!

If the truck was at my house...Maybe. But sense it's not. Besides looking for a job, is a bit more important right now.

I just read all 14 pages. Any updates? I know this thread is kind of old.

Thanks!

its waiting for enough devoted time for the wiring change.
(the new toy is eating up all avaiolable time right now!)

Wanna come wire it? lol

I think the wiring on it is just very iintimidating:( Once that is done it should be good to go. Then I Can lay down a coat of Dary Gray with black racing stripes:cool:

Like this

Mustang6smaller.jpg

I think the wiring on it is just very iintimidating:( Once that is done it should be good to go. Then I Can lay down a coat of Dary Gray with black racing stripes:cool:

Like this

Mustang6smaller.jpg

gee Mr Magic can't you just turn it into that? lol

Oh oh oh wait paint it like a trex with scales and eyes and everything, then follow it around in your Ex!

still my vote, would bo so sick, "raptor ranger"

its waiting for enough devoted time for the wiring change.
(the new toy is eating up all avaiolable time right now!)

Wanna come wire it? lol

I don't know jack about wiring. But after you get it running and before you paint it ..... :shifty_ey ..... maybe it will be for sale? :D

I don't know jack about wiring. But after you get it running and before you paint it ..... :shifty_ey ..... maybe it will be for sale? :D

Are you putting in order for this?:D

krylon-i-e-ultra-flat.jpg

The plan is to get it running and park the F-250 for a while it needs tires and is eating us out of house and home on gas!

If Stic-o paints it like that Mustang it will look like a mini of his uncles stage 2 F-150 (or is it stage 3 now?)

The plan is to get it running and park the F-250 for a while it needs tires and is eating us out of house and home on gas!

If Stic-o paints it like that Mustang it will look like a mini of his uncles stage 2 F-150 (or is it stage 3 now?)

By this he means the one he's driving....not the one already parked behind the ranger:p:

will it fit? might need to park it next to the RV :p

Like Father, Like Son..

I would buy that raingutter ranger just for the wheels and tires!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would buy that raingutter ranger just for the wheels and tires!!

@410Fortune Could I run a '85 cluster and interior wiring with '90 4.0 wiring harness under the hood, on a '93 4.0 motor? (They use the same circle firewall plug) And does the computer of that era care about Manual vs Automatic?

Back