Possible Big Bear rain, wind, landslides, ponds and rocks run with random pictures? | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Possible Big Bear rain, wind, landslides, ponds and rocks run with random pictures?

:mattmoon:

I'm savin it for T-haven!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...rofl, and you may be the only smart one out of the bunch...:D

justin's goin. not sure if he's bringing the bronco or not

...it looks like a carnage run...
...:eek:...

Whoa, I don't have the luxury of having 2+ cars and I still need to be able to make it to work on Sunday...

... but if something happens to break on our nice little stroll through the mountains then whoops. :p:

...you'll be ok...you are leading this pack of heathen's...lol...:D

Man oh Man Oh Man! Now I am wishing my last trip to Big Bear wasn't on my old Panhead...I do miss those mountains.

I lived on the High Desert and in Berdoo for many a year...

I miss Waterman Canyon too.... :(

*sorry to stick my nose in the Cali forum, but simply had to say hey to my old stompin' grounds folks...Wish I Was There! Enjoy a bit for me please. :D

*sorry to stick my nose in the Cali forum, but simply had to say hey to my old stompin' grounds folks...Wish I Was There! Enjoy a bit for me please. :D

No worries. :)
I sometimes miss being up in Wasington, was stationed at NAS Whidbey island for 2 yrs, but just can't beat SoCal with my new job...:D

so i'll throw a time out there and see if anyone like it.

10:00 am?

assuming a 2 hour drive for me, this would work.

Becuase of the predicted weather we'll go ahead and make the start time 9:30 am at the Disco center, and then leaving shortly after. Should still allow for about 6 hrs. of play...
...:D...
And if your not already, then I would plan on coming around and up the desert side. Have a feeling the mtn roads will be a CF...

...i think he already posted a start time of 9-930...:scratch:

...don't forget to bring a cb as cell phones do not work up there when the weather is good...;)

i thought 9:30 was feeler and we didn't set a permanent time? damn now i have to get up a half hour earlier

...you are young and don't need no sleep...:D

...boomer, what channel on the cb???

Yeah, 8-10 in. is alot! Seem to recall a story of a jeeper having to get hoisted out of jacolby cyn buy a helicopter once because the water got to high.:confused:

We can try 34 again, and if it's to busy then we'll swtich.

R.J. is that to early? I really don't want to keep changing and confuse any one...

im young but come on, its friday night. you know what that means. being on vacation from school i haven't had much sleep for the past few weeks :D

i'll make it. just leave it at 930. i wasn't trying to change a set time, just didn't think we had a set time

Make sure to take pics. I want to see how much rain is going to be coming down. It's already starting here.

Be careful!

...i'll have my camera but they were calling for maybe 2" an hour of rain for saturday with 30 plus mph winds...:eek:...this is not a trail run to break down on, but it should be fun...

...if not, it's all boomer's fault, lol...:p:

Somehow it's always my fault.
So the tranny cooler is in...:)... but now my radiator is leaking again...:(

Oh well, such is life...:rolleyes:

...just bring a funnel...sounds like we will have plenty of fresh water...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

becuase we'll start without ya, just ask Cyber....:p:

sorry cyber, couldn't help myself...:D

Uh huh i know :rolleyes:

justin's goin. not sure if he's bringing the bronco or not

hopefully he won't high center it on a "small" rock:p: this time

im young but come on, its friday night. you know what that means. being on vacation from school i haven't had much sleep for the past few weeks :D

Ya we know what you've been doing:D
Been having fun watching the Victoria Secret's home shopping channel?:p:;)

Back