Rausch Creek, PA Run, December 6th. | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rausch Creek, PA Run, December 6th.

If its gonna be snowy and wet up here,,maybe just keep the prop on to help through the holes....lol...just kidding,,,hope to meet you guys and gals up there...me and my buddy with the cherokee(plese dont hold that against him,,its a good truck ) are getting ready ,,,lol,,,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ya mon! ~6" hopefully. Woohoo! It's a good dusting for December, hoping for another 20" by the holidays. That would be satisfactory and give me a reason to replace my yak rack with a ski rack for the winter. :)

I gotta see what this weather is gonna do, If it's bad i dunno if i want to be driving long distances with bald tires. :( We'll see what happens. It's supposed to snow tonight so i'll see how my tires handle the snow.

I can bring the Sammy up and tow ya down........

I dunno we'll see more than likely I'll be there, my dad was giving me a hard time about driving that far in the snow, but i gotta see what happens with the weather, i really really want to get out there.

Originally posted by Lefy
yo lizard whats the problem dude
were not tring to not let you come. or discourage you being there at all.
i wanna wheel with skunk more then any one else at this point. just the fact that you can put your front tire on my hood and not flip is extremely sick.

come on sign up and your there.

Im wheelin at Paragon this weekend, and next weekend and next weekend.... etc. etc.... I look at it like this, why drive 45 min south in the snow for something I have in my backyard just to get critisized and ridiculed behind my back by people that were supposidly friends. Any of ya'll wanna wheel/party with the big boys some other time just let me know.

I may make an surprise apperience sat night.... one never knows were I may pop up.

Well, have a good time.....

*rant mode on*
I look at it like this, why drive 45 min south in the snow for something I have in my backyard

No sense in explaining to you the idea of 'TRYING NEW THINGS', eh? You're the one who was always saying "I've done everything there is to do in Paragon three times already, it gets kind of boring after awhile". Oops, I'm sorry, did I make that one up too?

just to get critisized and ridiculed behind my back by people that were supposidly friends.

Why? Because they really were your friends, dunderhead. Why don't you drop this childish@$$ BS already and stop wanting everyone to beg your forgiveness?? Haven't you ever heard of 'Sticks and stones'?

*rant mode off*

Sunbum, I'm not sure where we're gonna mount the tow hooks, but I know I'm definitely going to need them :p

What's the game plan if the weather's really bad, just curious?

Originally posted by Spas
*rant mode on*

I'm sorry, did I make that one up too?

what the hell is that suppose to mean?

Why? Because they really were your friends, dunderhead. Why don't you drop this childish@$$ BS already and stop wanting everyone to beg your forgiveness?? Haven't you ever heard of 'Sticks and stones'?

*rant mode off*

I dont want anyone to beg me for forgivness, I just dont appreciate ppl talking **** behind my back.... if ya got something ta say, say it to my face.

Well anyway I dont want to offset this thread any more then it already is.

Offsetting threads is what we do best :rolleyes:

I dont want anyone to beg me for forgivness, I just dont appreciate ppl talking **** behind my back.... if ya got something ta say, say it to my face.

Ah hah, kind of like what you've been doing for the last two months? Talkin **** about, and behind the backs of the two (or more?) you were mad at? You hear gossip, but you also start it, Mr. 'Lizardtongue'.... You say vicious things about the people you're mad at and one way or another they'll hear about it. Say it to your face? How can anybody say anything to you when you're always hiding and pointin fingers like a little kid? "ooooh, they sed someting weally nasty about me! I don' like them no more, I'm not gonna hang out wit them or their buddies!"

Great, now I'm being vicious. At least I'm saying it to your face, happy? I would think the mature thing to do would be to TALK to the people you're mad at, tell them why, and hear their reasons, but ya know.. I'm just having an extended dumb blonde moment, what do I know?

(sorry to the rest of you, there's been a bit of misdirected anger for some time now and if this thread is the only way to sort it out, so be it!!! :p :D )

I'm sorry there are some issues going on but getting back to constructive mode... *cough*

When are you installing them Spas?
What if Doug doesnt come to the event due to baldness (tires, not head). :)

Snow was my roommate... 6", 26"... I'll probably come no matter what.

Do we want to set up a call list just in case? This is one time I "would" give out my cell # unlike the other thread currently running. heh

Is there a "lead" on this trip? It's almost game time and I was looking/hoping for some resemblance of a schedule per se. :)
Are we all in the Comfort Inn?
Are you all in one room? :eek:
Sorry for all the questions, I just dont want to be the only one going out in the weather dodging non-drivers all for not. :)
Thanks.

We'll be there!!! Snow is cool! We'll be coming in Sunday morning. This is a scheduled RC event, so we may have one of their guys as a trail guide. If not, I guess I am....

Okay.. Are we meeting somewhere prior to coming to Rausch Creek? Remember, bring your camera.

I think the consensus was to meet in the Hotel parking lot around 7:30....

Ok, back to my constructive side ;)

Here's what I'm going to propose:

I'll get there around 5:30 pm to reserve the room that I booked. As far as I know it's just me, Doug and Bri right now, plenty of room for a few more!

Doug's getting there around 8-9pm. Sunbum and Lefy, how about youse guys? Blee, You sure you want to get up at 5am to get up there in time on Sunday? (BLEE! BLEE! Such a fun word to say!.......ok, I'll stop :p )

Have a few drinks, BS like we always do into the wee hours of the morning and....

Wake up our tired and lazy butts and be checked out of the hotel by 8am; At Rausch Creek by 8:15am!

Maybe at the end of the day if no one's in a huge rush and we don't have major carnage (we shouldn't!), retire to the McD's on the corner there and have a 'family' dinner? lol

Sound good???

Ok, back to my constructive side ;)

Here's what I'm going to propose:

I'll get there around 5:30 pm to reserve the room that I booked. As far as I know it's just me, Doug and Bri right now, plenty of room for a few more!

Doug's getting there around 8-9pm. Sunbum and Lefy, how about youse guys? Blee, You sure you want to get up at 5am to get up there in time on Sunday? (BLEE! BLEE! Such a fun word to say!.......ok, I'll stop :p )

Have a few drinks, BS like we always do into the wee hours of the morning and....

Wake up our tired and lazy butts and be checked out of the hotel by 8am; At Rausch Creek by 8:15am!

Maybe at the end of the day if no one's in a huge rush and we don't have major carnage (we shouldn't!), retire to the McD's on the corner there and have a 'family' dinner? lol

Sound good???

Yeah, I have to spend some quality time with my significant other. heck I'm used to get up that early. Now, if I could only find time to work on my X, probably have to do all the stuff I need to do on Saturday.

hmm I'm pretty much making sure I get up there

so I may leave Friday ...ohh well stay 2 days in the hotel.... so everyone better be up there!! :eek: I don't know where we're supposed to check in for RC so I will definitely need a leader lol ...

Karol

OK, this is it... last one, but I must retort

If I have to spell it out, so be it, was it not you, Lindsy, that came to me the last time we were all at paragon and told me that Matt, and Doug were talking alot of **** behind my back, and even you didnt understand why, and you even brought the word 'jealousy' into it.... and it was nothing about my frame breaking, cuase it never did. and when I mentioned something about it later that day, everyone got real quiet... can you not remember this? and another thing, I never talked any **** on anyone, I always tried to help everyone out, this is why it pissed me off so much, and as per ignoring people, hell I went months without talking to anyone before and it never mattered, now it does?

Now I must fully appologize to anyone not involved, Jeff, Carol, and all the newbies.... I hope you all have a great time at RC, and maybe Ill see ya some day on the trail. Till then, ciao.

again I do appologize for interupting this thread, this is not the place for a conversation like this to be held.

Any way, Like i said before i'm gonna try my best to be there this weekend. I'm gonna be in one real bad mood if i don't get to goto a football game on saturday and wheel on sunday.. I dunno despite what the weather is and as long as everyone else is going to be there on sunday i'll make my way out to the hotel regardless of how long it takes me.. I'm a 4wheeler, i got low range and lockers and big tires i can handle a little bit of snow!!!! :D

Sounds good... I just wanted to know when the excitement was happening so I could plan accordingly.
I could be there whenever, but it looks like I'll plan for about 7-8pm timeframe.
I'll make one more run for parts/equip Friday or Saturday, and see what I can come up with, and maybe we can install simultaneously if possible (tow hook fun).
I'll bring cam as well. :bounce:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks like we'll be staying at the hotel Sat. night too :D. Just made the reservation. C'yall there!!!!

Back